ugliest quad ever made?

NugShee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think the Banshee is an ugly fucker. If you just look at it from the top of the radiator to the front it looks like a broken alligator snout. And those bug eyed friggin headlights, c'mon give me a break!

Sur is fun in a straight line though!

Personally, I think the Banshee is an ugly fucker. If you just look at it from the top of the radiator to the front it looks like a broken alligator snout. And those bug eyed friggin headlights, c'mon give me a break!

If you dont like them then why are you on a banshee site? :o

I dont think 'zillas are that bad...but my first was a lt250r, so i have a soft spot....those bombers are ugly, huge, and wierd to ride....the z-400's aint bad looking, but the cannondales are ugly....and while the yfz 450's are runners, they are uncomfortable fuckers to ride thats for damn sure....

Ugly, a mojave...a cannon, and the bombers.

what was that ugly piece of crap that came out a year or two ago its big sales point was the first quad for 2 riders or something...bombardier ??? the one that looks like a honda helix scooter on crack? that by far is the ugliest bike ever

what was that ugly piece of crap that came out a year or two ago its big sales point was the first quad for 2 riders or something...bombardier ??? the one that looks like a honda helix scooter on crack? that by far is the ugliest bike ever

:flush: I agree the bombardier is the ugliest pos ever

• 4 months later...
Personally, I think the Banshee is an ugly fucker. If you just look at it from the top of the radiator to the front  it looks like a broken alligator snout. And those bug eyed friggin headlights, c'mon give me a break!

257680[/snapback]

I like the shees looks :clap: ....no pointy plastic!