Maier quality?

95blazer

I am going to be buying new orange front and rear fenders. My choices are either Fullbore race nose and rears for about $500 or Maier race front and rear fenders for about $210. I would actually like to get the maiers because of the price difference and the classic banshee looks, but I don't want an inferior set of fenders. I know that older maier fenders (the ones with the dull finish) used to sag and were not a quality product. Has Maier improved their quality with the new glossy fenders. I would like to hear from some people that have these fenders and know how they compare to stock quality.

Thank You,

Derek

I think they fit pretty good...back fenders went on without a hitch, nice and clean. The ONLY thing about them is the front nose piece right below the gas tank shroud sits up a little high, causing the tank shroud to sit higher up. But they still look great and I'm very pleased about the plastics, since I got them I can't stop buying more for the shee, give me a week or so and see what it looks like, lol, I've caught the disease :lol:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32876

Edited by bigboybanshee

maier has deffinatly improved Very shiney, pre drilled holes, and fits great, but the radiator/tank cover area fit is alittle off but not much. cant beat the price and is better looking than full bores in my opinion...500+ for plastic is redicuous too