Let's see some flat track/tt pics!

John19

I raced there 2 times lat year. I ran 2nd in open pro oval and 3rd the sencond time I went :headbang: . I was winning my tt heat race the first time I went there and my bike got stuck in 3rd gear so I finished 2nd in my heat race and I used a guys Eddie Sanders 370 in the feature and led it for about 2 or 3 laps then I spun out going into the tt. The 2nd time I was there I got my ass handed to me in the tt races by all the guys from greenbrier. banghead

HAHA that ain't no shit, those guys were crazy fast. You were kicking ass on the ST, from what I saw there were some serious clay burners running that oval. If I can make it in October I'll find ya, I'll be running #131 this year and tryin' the keep up heh.

Bullet Speedway in Brashear, Texas. Mark Krotky runs it, with help from the guys at Twin Creeks Raceway in Greenbrier, AR. It's about 700 miles one way from Roswell, heh, on the other side of Dallas like 30-40 miles or so. Mark is a contender in Open Expert TT & ST in the Nationals, at least he ran 'em last year, I haven't talked to him since those 2 races last year.

This year Bullet Speedway will host a National TT, October 16/17 I think. Twin Creeks' National is...I dunno September maybe but I can't make it this year. With any luck I'll be at the TX race tho...

I dunno, shit I should find out before I drive all the way over there, heh. Last year they weren't Nats, so we had 2 heats and a main, there were tons of classes (for a Banshee you had Open Am, Open Expert, and Over 30), and each heat had about 5-10 guys in it, mains were about 15 to a class. Not sure how they qualify for a National, proquad101 how does it work???

For that National I'm sure you'll hafta have an AMA or ATVA card, I had to get one earlier this year for the desert races...

Hell yeah I'm ready! Can't wait man, see if I can keep up with yer monster motor heh. I hope the track is good, they pretty much destroyed the old track when they built that Monster Truck deal, so I really want to see what it looks like now. I'm gonna be there early Saturday to check it out, haven't put on the swaybar or lowering shit until I see what it looks like.

Oh yeah, just heard that the Las Vegas desert race got changed to the same weekend as that TT National in Brashear, so looks like I'll miss the TT this year...

I dunno, shit I should find out before I drive all the way over there, heh. Last year they weren't Nats, so we had 2 heats and a main, there were tons of classes (for a Banshee you had Open Am, Open Expert, and Over 30), and each heat had about 5-10 guys in it, mains were about 15 to a class. Not sure how they qualify for a National, proquad101 how does it work???

For that National I'm sure you'll hafta have an AMA or ATVA card, I had to get one earlier this year for the desert races...

No you don't have to qualify but you will have to have a ama or atva card.