You guys have to read this aim convo i had

JTQuad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the head light fluid run low on my banshee, man what a mess..it ended up killing the muffler bearing and all the exaust grease leaked out then the flux capasiter stoped fluxxing and the air filter bearings ceased and fell abart right into the carb and broke the resivour for the choke fluid..what a mess that caused it blew the choke resivour in to the air breaks and now the break pads dont hold grease any more

jt you should call dealer and get a chunk of money for helping sell the extended warranty.... also i drive a pete and i tell ppl i haul sailboat fuel all the time so get it after a few minutes so don't.... i also like to remind the kiddies to change your summer air in the winter and put in winter air....but i'm still looking for a block off plate for my blinker fliud resevior since i took the blinkers off...

jt you should call dealer and get a chunk of money for helping sell the extended warranty.... also i drive a pete and i tell ppl i haul sailboat fuel all the time so get it after a few minutes so don't.... i also like to remind the kiddies to change your summer air in the winter and put in winter air....but i'm still looking for a block off plate for my blinker fliud resevior since i took the blinkers off...

since when do banshee's have blinkers?

any way, when your changin the muffler bearings, fluxing the flux capicator, or just puittin winter air in your tires, you should pick up a half gallon of elbo grese and you'll get done alot faster and it only cost about a buck three eighty

i also like to call parts stores and ask for plugs for a 7.3 ford lol but i always get the run around you know... 4wd??? 4 door??? what color??? ac????manual or auto???

thats a damn good one there. might be usin that one in the future. :notworthy:

I think autozone (at least locally) hires the stupidest people. I was in there one night looking for some wire to hook up my electric water pump on my '68 big block Ford truck. All they had was single conductor. An employee came over and asked it I needed help so I told him what I was looking for. Then he asked what I am using it for. I said, "To wire up my water pump." He said, "How do you wire a water pump?" My smartass self told him, "Well, when I buy a new water pump, I drill and tap a hole in each side. I run a screw into each hole and hook the postive wire to one side and the negative wire to the other. When I start my engine, I flip a switch that send current to the screws and ionizes the water to keep it from cavitating." He said, "Thats a great idea. I never thought about that. I bet it stays a lot cooler." I just busted up laughing.

One day I just felt like messing with someone so I called Autozone and asked for an oxygen sensor for a '69 Mustang. The guy said, "Oxygen sensor. Ford. Mustang. That's odd, our computer usually will show parts all the way back into the 60's, but they aren't listing your mustang."

I have also called and asked for, "A Remanufactured distributor for a Ford 4.6 SOHC mustang with DIS." DIS is distributorless igntion system.

On a side note, I also like messing with grocery stores. Call and ask if they have Cap'n Crunch in a box. Its a new version of the Prince Albert prank.

• 1 year later...

Let me say a lil' sumthin. Ya'll talkin' bout how stupid them fuckers are at Autozone.

I used to work at an auto parts store and half the jackasses that wanted parts were idiots too. I'd get asked shit like, how much a fuel pump for a blue oldsmobile is and what does it mean when my car leanin to one side and....just stupid shit. :shootself: Call up autozone and tell em you need a radiator cap for a 70 model volkswagon beetle, oh, and one them upper radiator hose pipes. And then ask em how much antifreeze it takes to fill a waterbed. :flush: