You guys have to read this aim convo i had

JTQuad

thats great. i found sumone dumber thatn me :lol:

i shuld put greese zerks in my stingers-mine squeak, but i never herd of that idea.

is tha sailboat fuel better than 110-it seems it would be b/c they weight alot and go for so long....any of u guys know the price on that?

do they sell that at he same place as the screen doors for submarines?

keep bringing the cool go faster parts. i could use alot of these on my freinds, i just not smart enough to make up sum on my own.....

what bout a 3/4 ton piston return spring for when u put a hig perf head on ur shee. ur gunna up the compression, so u can run lighter return springs for faster revs. i think that'll work. what yall think? :blink:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thats worked a few times is adding dawn dish soap to your engine oil. it keeps the cylinders clean and the soap is plenty slick to cut friction.

that one actually worked once we laughed our a@#es off.

true story, my friend now works at firestone changed tires and whatever. well one day one of the service men played a joke on a girl and sold her a $135 winterizing fee for her tires. her husband came up there and was pretty pissed off so they had to refund the money but i though it was pretty funny and kinda clever.

true story, my friend now works at firestone changed tires and whatever.  well one day one of the service men played a joke on a girl and sold her a $135 winterizing fee for her tires.  her husband came up there and was pretty pissed off so they had to refund the money but i though it was pretty funny and kinda clever.

This is the kinda stuff that scares me about sending my wife up to the shop to get work done on her car....she got charged 100 bucks one time to get her engine steam cleaned! banghead I was sure to let her know she could have done it her damn self for 2 bucks at the car wash :shootself:

Yeah, but no one knows how fast you have to be going to actually get it to work yet.

Whatever the speed for the flux capacitor to kick in they better make sure they have no stail air in their tires! Cuz that might cause the headlight fluid to boil which then would spray onto the muffler bearings resulting in a muffler bearing seizure which you all know leads to not quite the speed to reach time-travel. :wacko: Say good bye to your stinger grease fitting mod!

Edited by Stuff

Yeah, but no one knows how fast you have to be going to actually get it to work yet.

Whatever the speed for the flux capacitor to kick in they better make sure they have no stail air in their tires! Cuz that might cause the headlight fluid to boil which then would spray onto the muffler bearings resulting in a muffler bearing seizure which you all know leads to not quite the speed to reach time-travel. :wacko: Say good bye to your stinger grease fitting mod!

and God help you if your knifiler pin comes loose during all that :o

Seriously, I have 10 stinger grease zerks in stock. They require a tapped 1/4-28 threaded hole. The bad part is, I'm all out of threaded holes. I have plenty of 3/4-10, 7/16-14, and a ton of 8-36 threads and holes. Boxes of them. But I used my last 1/4-28 thread and hole on my stinger tubes.

Anyone want a deal on some 1 1/4-12 threaded holes? I can't even seem to give those away. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe