Fattys & Toomey Silencers

decon

YES it works, I just put T-5 silencers I picked up off ebay on my Fatty's. They bolted right up, except that the right side, is rubbing against the airbox, kinda melting it alittle, but not a big deal. It Sounds awesome. I will Post pics ASAP.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

would a blaster have close to the same effect if you put a fmf fatty with toomey sliencer on it? my friend's blaster has a toomey pipe and sliencer and he could get a fmf fatty pipe somewhere, so maybe he could try it.

Could someone post an audio clip or movie of the fatty's with toomey silencers? Just thinking about it sounds good  :clap:

310117[/snapback]

Here ya go not sure how good it came out cause it was in the garage, having an ice storm so didnt want to pull the 4 bikes behind it out to get to it.

Ohh and the toomeys slid right on the FMF pipes.

FMF/Toomey MPEG

they sound pretty damn good!! to me they sound a little deeper when you rev them and a little pingier(if thats even a word) at idle compared to my T5's. :clap: alot people are not going to be able to download that clip though, most people dont have a bittorrent client on their computer. i download lots of games and movies with it, works great!!

they sound pretty damn good!! to me they sound a little deeper when you rev them and a little pingier(if thats even a word) at idle compared to my T5's. :clap:  alot people are not going to be able to download that clip though, most people dont have a bittorrent client on their computer. i download lots of games and movies with it, works great!!

313878[/snapback]

What do we need to do listen to this file

Thanks---------Josh

I just downloaded that movie and I gotta say, they sound very good. At idle, they sound better than any other pipe/sliencer combo I've ever heard. ring ding ding all the way :P .

One question though, did you have to change your jetting in any way when you switched sliencers? Oh and if you have the time, AverageJoe, could you make another video jammin through the gears or givin' er hell or somethin? I bet it sounds bad ass :headbang: .