Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

It might be a little cool at the end of October, but I usually tent camp when I go. What kind of mileage does that cruiser get? Hell for a quick weekend it might cost too much for such a short time.

I just throw some blankets and a sleeping bag in the bed and crash back there. :dance: Or, if its cold make ur way in the cab, crack a window crank the heater on for about 5 minutes then you're good to go.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear ya,...I've drank your okie 3.2 chit; gotta do whatchya gotta do. I don't take living in a 6 point state for granted, I take it with me...each time I go to the dunes. But don't tell anyone... :ph34r: Can't do budlight--tastes like pickle juice to me. :wacko: Liquor,...not big on it myself, but I'll drink the chit out of some jager-bombs! :clap:

Edited by ledofthezep

I hear ya,...I've drank your okie 3.2 chit; gotta do whatchya gotta do. I don't take living in a 6 point state for granted, I take it with me...each time I go to the dunes. But don't tell anyone... :ph34r: Can't do budlight--tastes like pickle juice to me. :wacko: Liquor,...not big on it myself, but I'll drink the chit out of some jager-bombs! :clap:

Last time I was at sahara (2 months ago) this hillbilly guy was drinking whisky all day & night out of a jug, and I have never sceen anyone in my life drink all that and not get sick, guess the ol' country boys can drink.

That will be a race you will have to miss. Are you running the XC circuit with Jen?

More or less. I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon to Kilgore for the first one after summer break. Jen said she might be coming on Sat. Anyways, I'll see what I can do about missing that race, it's not like I'm worrying about points this year anyway. :confused: I'd sure as hell hate to miss seeing some dude on a banshee wearing a led zeppelin t-shirt. :lol:

dale, why don't you load up and come on down Kilgore way Sat?? :huh:

Leaving out around 5:00 p.m. Hope to see some of you guys around. I'll be driving a 96 red Ford powerstroke with a sleeper on back. Be pulling a flatbed with a green big bear, my buddies bike and of course the shee. Stop by we'll have a beer for ya! Should be up there around 8:00 if everything goes right. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Man id really love to go...its about a 700 mile drive from where im at..quite a bit but i bet it would be worth it..

would be pretty cool to finally meet some peeps off of the HQ...if i were to come how the hell would i know who to look for?? :unsure:

Don't feel bad about a long drive, I live in Memphis...I think my trip will be roughly 9 hours according to Mapquest. I think it will definitely be well worth it, this will by far be the best riding trip I've ever gone on...hands down :notworthy: All I've EVER wanted to do since I got the shee was ride the dunes, and to be able to meet/hang out/ride with some of the HQ too....priceless :)