Little Sahara, Ok. - HQ Riders Represent!

ledofthezep

I'm going to try to make it. I dont know if the shee will be there( I have to find a different rear shock) but I will bring a yfz and a raptor. Who's got the cold beer? If one of you guys from a different state are going stop and pick me up a 30 pack of bud light the good 6 point beer not this weak shit we have in Oklahoma. :cheers::cheers:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's got the cold beer? If one of you guys from a different state are going stop and pick me up a 30 pack of bud light the good 6 point beer not this weak shit we have in Oklahoma.

Gotchya covered....hit me up when you know for sure or soon before that weekend. Always stop at a liquor store here in KS before we cross the border. :cheers:

We talkin drags here too??

They probley wont have the offical drag strip open, but people line up on the flats and someone drops there hand its about 300 yards

Whoops. messed up! Yea, the "unofficial" drags will be hittin it I'm sure. Oh, and anyone wantin good ol Texas beer, let me know. ;)

Edited by sredish

Count me in!

I will be bringing the whole family, the kids are out of school that weekend for Fall Break.

We definitely need to all meet up, it will probably be busy that weekend so the duct tape flap with our HQ id is a good idea.

If anyone south of me, like Screamin_Banshee, wants to head up and stay here for the night, or just meet up and ride together, share a truck/trailer or something, I'm down with that. I'm just a jog off of I-35 and it'd suck to have to ride alone when they're are more people passing right by. I've got a few different trailers, hell I'd load 'em down and just take 'em all up there.

Sredish

Where you at homie? If I make this trip, like I am plannin- I could just swing thru and pick ya up. Ive got an 18 enclosed, got plenty of room for another bike or two.

I figure I can fit 4, maybe 5 if I squeeze em ( a whole lot more if they ride on the grab bar), and I am only bringin 2.