Wheelie gone very wrong

jadaven

Well I have some thing for the rides of shame finnaly, after

about 2 years on the shee with no large wrecks it finally happened.

I was closing up shop for the night and was putting all the quads back in

and thought Id take a short cruise up through town and out through the

backroads. Well there were a couple of my freinds out and of course they

wanted me to crack a few wheelies so i started hittin some good 3rd

and 4th hits and not keeping them up to long. But eventually i started

to feel pretty cocky and thats when i it it hard in 4th and went to far back.

well it went back on the grab bar and started turning to the side the next

thing i know is I am rolling across the pavement watching my shee being torn to

peices. so after i get up and run over to the shee and see its toast i relize im covered

in road rash. Had to get my mom to come up with my truck to haul it back to the

garage it ended up sitting in the truck all night cause i couldnt move.

The next day i got to go look at it and the casulties are duncan front grab itp .190 rim

rear douglas red label, radiator, gas tank plastics, the fram and right side arms....

looks like another winter project.... bangheadbangheadbanghead

thats what happens man. i got so good at wheelies and endos on my GSX-R750 that when i first had my shee and got a little used to it, i got out in front of the guys in our bike club, pulled it up but the rev pattern is so different that it just slammed the shee on the grab bar, turned it sideways threw me to god knows where and sent the shee for the ride of its life. next thing i know, im watching from the bush that i flew into as the other guys run to see if the shee is ok... those assholes. but i was fine so its all good. they spent the rest of the night seeing who could wheelie it the furthest because the front tires were flat. the next day i took it to the insurance co and told them it fell off the trailor.

• 2 weeks later...

Call me a slow learner but i've done that about 5 times so far. Every time it bent the left side J-arm. I've bent it back and got new ones many times now. It also debeaded the tires everytime i did this. it really sux not having good rear brakes either because it would be nice when it goes up like that to save myself. But i dont have back brakes. Just like you guys say though it happens the same way, you wheelie hard and it goes to the side and may go upside down and around. But the end result always sux.!!!