super hp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you shit heads first of all my banshee is a 1988 and im not 15 or 16 im 14 and i didnt need to spend the money on buying all the shit i bought it off of my uncle who is an engineer of high compression engines all of my parts are custom from him so dont f*** around with me and maybe if you got big enough balls youll come to my turf and find out what it feels like to get dusted by a real quad.

hey you shit heads first of all my banshee is a 1988 and im not 15 or 16 im 14 and i didnt need to spend the money on buying all the shit i bought it off of my uncle who is an engineer of high compression engines all of my parts are custom from him so dont f*** around with me and maybe if you got big enough balls youll come to my turf and find out what it feels like to get dusted by a real quad.

i will come over and spank your ass anyday where ya at? ill get out our 521 powervalve motor making around 130 hp and its not running good. So any way what u got done K&n and DG pipes :yank:

SSbanshee

He can't tell you bro. If he tries to it will come out like this.

Hi my name is Alfred Ropechoker. My uncle just gave me a Banshee He built .He's a High compression engine designer for ToytechHP. It was a flawed prototype but hey it was free. It has all kinds of go fast parts that make it beat my friends 300ex and RM80. Fast as hell so don't f*ck with me Mr. Because I been drag racing it for like 3 weeks now and Nobody on this board with 14 years of life under there belt can Beat me. Because I am punk kid just entering puberty. BIGGED mouthed cocky teenager (just like the 3 I raised).

Unfortunately Most people here are not impressed with a testosterone busts into the body.

Little man I

SSbanshee 

He can't tell you bro. If he tries to it will come out like this.

Hi my name is Alfred Ropechoker. My uncle just gave me a Banshee He built .He's a High compression engine designer for ToytechHP. It was a flawed prototype but hey it was free. It has all kinds of go fast parts that make it beat my friends 300ex and RM80. Fast as hell so don't f*ck with me Mr. Because I been drag racing it for like 3 weeks now and Nobody on this board with 14 years of life under there belt can Beat me. Because I am punk kid just entering puberty. BIGGED mouthed cocky teenager (just like the 3 I raised).

Unfortunately Most people here are not impressed with a testosterone busts into the body.

Little man I

i wanna see a list of all these customs parts u have :lol: cuz im still runing alot of stock oem parts on my bike and maybe if i got some of these super cool aftermarket parts your unlce makes then maybe i can be fast like u word advice man dont come on these sites thinking your the baddest out there cuz believe me your not and i know i make it sound like i am but i know im not i can name about 20 guys within 10 miles of me that are faster but its racing and a redlight is a redlight but seriously u need to fill us in on this special parts motor u have?? what is the stroke bore size exhaust u running carb setup what kinda compression u are running where is your ignition timing at. better yet if your unlce built the motor how about give me some port specs?? rod angle deck height exhaust shape and size and same for tranfer ports and intakes believe me if he knows much as u say he does he should know it off the top of his head. but if your just blowing smoke then i suggest u stop before u get your and your bikes feelings hurt :D

thank u and have a nice day :yank:

14 now i know that you are full of shit. unless you have been juicing, the only thing that a 14 year old is going to be able to do on a 89 hp shee is own first and second gear in a sraight line and crash. when i was 14 i rode my step dads 88 shee, about 75 hp and it was way too much bike i was 5'3" 135 lbs and it damn near dislocated both my shoulders when the power band hit and at that piont i had been riding for 6 years. you don't need to lie to make friends kid. :yank:

Come to the Sand dunes this weekend (little sahara) ill be there. ill have to see what happens when october comes around ill go 1 week out of the month. what time in october are you going down? WHat are you going to monticello for?

Edited by bansheeboy2004

the race he is referring to is the atvdra nationals in monticello mississipp and its october 29-31 go to www.atvdra.com for some more info and directions on the race and i can assure u there will be some STOCK CYLINDER STOCK STROKE bikes in STOCK FRAMES running 4.10's or better in 300' this will truely be where the big dogs come out espically all the guys with these hard running 3fittys

hey guys sorry about all that steam i put out i was just mad that you didnt believe me so ill get the exact parts bit by bit i know i have 43 mm carbs and im bored to 405 with a custom set of heads mad out of aluminum. i also have a low density memory foam air filter. and fast500#12 you were little when you were 14 im 5' 11" 210lbs and have been riding since i was 5 years old so if you know how to subtract thats 9 years of riding.