just venting

yamaharacr34

Like they all said.. be patient your time will come. When they do let you out and then asked ya what you did all night, tell them the truth... because when they ask and you say "I drank 10 beers and 5 shots of tequilla" they will just laugh and think you are joking.. works like a charm.. always told them what i did and the never believed me ... but regardless just be smart and try not to find yourself waking up in the ladies bathroom at 7-11. :D:D

like ledofthezep, said moms will be moms. but sometimes they can be too overbearing. i know people that were under their parents control until they were 18 then went nuts. gettin totally drunk every night and doin stupid ass drugs, just because they finally could and wanted to be rebellious towards the parents. sometimes parents need to give a little freedom so that the kids wont totally rebel. id just sit back and chill, because one of these days youll be free to do your own shit. actually what will happen is that when you arre finally free to do things, there wont be shit to do. thats how it always works for me.

• 2 weeks later...