Damn pig got me

Wassup350

I was heading home from Pulaski today then i was going through a turn doing like 70 in a 55 and i see a cop and he turns around and im like shit!! THen he pulled me over even though i think i coulda escaped since there was a hill deal. Well now i have a damn ticket and it angers me to shit. They need to raise god damn speed limits 55 is way too slow for country roads it feels like your not even moving going that slow. didnt help matters that i was in my sisters car which is easy to speed in.

yea speed limits are sometimes set really low...but watch out...im sure ur gonna get shit for saying a pig stopped u..people on this site get mad at that..lol i got bitched at for saying dickhead pig..

Who's a pig?Oh, a police officer upholding the law.j/k.

Speeding tickets are almost too damn easy to get nowadays.If you get 3 traffic tickets wthin three years here in Connecticut you have to take a 4 hour drivers saftey course or you're licence is suspended.Connecticut police don't take shit from anyone.In fact they love to throw state reps. in the clink.

is that palaski or however you spell it. Tennessee? I live near by. In Huntsville Al