what do u think ?

d3xnij

at the end of the year im thinking i do this to my shee, duncan racing engine kit ( since i cant find an engine worker ) im in the uk. taking off the ptr pipes and puting on FMF fattys, powercoating the frame candyblue and puting on some white plastics, quicksand a-arms and swing arm, elka shocks and a set of haulers with mowhaks on the front... somthing along thiose lines, tell me what u think... or anything else i shud upgrade, thanks

( since i cant find an engine worker )

try stan stephens. www.stanstephens.com they do alot of 2stroke engine work.

im my opinion the dri engine kit will work better with the ptr pipes, pt pipes are made by duncan racing if im not mistaken, i just got a new set of pt mid range with fatboy2 pipes and there work very well.

Just my opinion, but I'm not very impressed with the Fatty's. They're cheaper than my LRD's but my LRD's off powerband power is a lot stronger, the powerband hit is a lot more controllable and a bigger spread to ride in of where it kicks in, and the top end pull of them is a lot greater.

Isnt "Saintly" based somewhere in the UK. I heard that guy can build a killer engine.

If you want to stay local try pm'ing "STU" hes in the UK and had his engine built by someone there. Its ment to run quite well form what he has told me too.

:lol: ARE YOU CRAZY " WHY WOULD YOU USE DUNCAN" My shee got engine work and all its after markt. shit from duncan. I spank other shee's in this town. DUNCAN RACING IS THE SHIT if you dont think so man you got problems. There not only great to do buisness with but they dont f*ck your shit up, i sent my engine to them and they stripped the whole engine down and started up.

Just to give you a heads up, the only time some one with the last name "duncan" in there name actually worked on your motor was when loren ported your cylinders. Loren's got a bunch of mexicans he pays min. wage to tear shit apart and put it back together. I RACED FOR DRI FOR 3 YEARS AND I'M TELLIN YOU THERE SHIT SUCKS ASS AND LOREN DUCAN CAN KICKS MY WHITE ASS, come in oct. when i see him at the atv expo i plan on knocking him on his fat ass. Don't brag about shit that YOU think is so great when you know nothing about the company that did it.