crash followed by the ER

frocashmoney24

well, i do alot of dumb and crazy shit, on my banshee, dirtbike, in cars, pretty much anything with a engine and even shit without. but my friend brought over a moped that her grandpa owns, and he wanted me to fix it as its been through 5 mechanics in the past 6 months and still no running, and people know i do engine work so they gave it to me to work on, i get it, tear down the carb topend all that happy shit, get it back togehter, and with some TLC i get it running. So im like hell, im gonna ride it, i break out onto the road turn around, and im comin back towards the garage, i hit the brakes goin about 10mph infrnot of the garage, and the throttle sticks, and the brakes are about shot, i fly into te garage and tip it over on some propane tanks, :shootself: i walk outside feeling like a dumbass and feel shit running down my leg, i have a 2 inch gas 5 inches below my knee down to the bone. go to the ER not really feeling pain from it and come home with 8 stiches. when the novican wore off is when i actually felt the pain, and what a bitch. they come off in a week or so, ill take some pics later when i change the wrappings, and remember, mopeds are some dangerous bastards :cheers:

haha oh yes, that raw 10 hp of a blazing machine! did no damage to the moped whatso ever, and i dont think it would matter, its a old ass honda a 70's, and im fixin it for free so....cut right to the shin bone, no running or ridin for me for a week or 2, first stiches, but im sure wont be the last, ill get a pic of her soon

haha my grandpal has a moped its a honda 70 i think... its yellow and has street tires on it.i took it out for a ride on mourning ( dew still on grass :shootself: ) and im doing a wide turn going about 5mph and the front end just slides outfrom under me and i hit the groudn hard. i held my head up(no helmet) but the bike land on my leg.theres a a metal peice under the seat and the thank made a buldge in my muscle in a streight line.it went away like to years later but my grandpal thought it was my bro who broke the mirror :jesterlaugh: i just let him take the fall :ph34r:

Edited by Banshee~