nOOb just sayin Hello

SIKGrl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be funny is if she wasn't actually a girl but she acted like one so that we would all treat her nice like we are actually nice people even though we are only nice when girls are around.  Just funny stuff I thought of.  Yeah...  :yank: By the way I am kidding...there goes the niceness...whatever  :shootself:

You know whats funny, I thought that smiley was "Im gonna knock you out smiley" but I just realized its not! Haha...still cute tho.

Edited by SIKGrl

I didn't mean that smiley in a perverted way because you are a girl. I just thought it was funny how nice people were in this thread (including myself). Only because theres a new girl o the forums. I am a moron like I said and I am not to be taken seriously. And I would never knock a girl out that didn't deserve it.

Welcome to the hq DQ. The only girl that I have ever seen on here is Sredish's wifey. She only posts when he is hurt or trying to be a pimp. Don't be shy though.

How did you know it was me?

Your location says central Cali and your profile says you like beaches, jeeps, and banshees. Put them together and you have drtyjeepgrl and dancingqueen.

Hello, and welcome to the BHQ. You'll find this site rocks....

Oh, and we'll be expecting a pic of you posted soon..... :P

Get with the program dude, we're way ahead of ya! :D

Go look in the images forum