a arms and shock spring rate?

streetshee

I'm not sure what 65kg is but I weigh about 180 lbs and I use the afco dual rate #2 front shock with a 120 lbs. spring. I would suggest getting about a 140-150 lbs spring if you weigh close to my weight. I also use the afco atv/tt rear shock with a -3.5 lone star direct link shock set-up. My rear spring is 350 lbs. If you can, get a couple sets of springs for the different tracks. I take about 3 or 4 sets of springs for the front and the rear shocks along with a couple sets of different shocks to the races.

Yes the 3+1 means 3 inches wider on each side and 1 inch forward. The only bad thing about using +3 a-arms os that it will give you bad arm pump if you have the wide off-set rims on the front. The way around getting the arm pump is to get some I think it is -2/+4 rims for the front, it will get the center of your wheel over the ball joint and will be easier to turn. I don't remeber who shortens swing-arms but I think that there is a couple of guys on HQ that shorten swing-arms.

mrmatt was cutting them, ive cut a few, its not hard but takes a little time, your cutting the carrier tabs off and scooting them back, you cant cut it before the shock mount, matt and i have both posted how to make jigs to cut them, do a search maybe it will pop up

Edited by Blue Duece