OEM Screws,bolts,nuts

Hi again Well i got most of what i got to put my shee together, Well atleast a rolling chassie but im going to replace all my OEM screws,bolts,nuts pretty much everything. Where do I find them i need to get all of them, i seen some on steal-bay but are they strong enough? or good enough? Also i notice when taking (trying) off the shock the inner liner is steel and welded it self to the frame bolt is there anyway to make this not happen or have they been updated?

the ones on ebay are a good deal, the allen head stainless kits. im sure vitos or rockymountain or anouther big company sells them to, but its the same thing, i shoulda done this, after redooing my shee, i dont even wanna think about how many bolts n nuts i broke or stripped. for the shock bushing, maybe some 3-1 oil?

only way to go is new blot kit on ebay and ge t you a 6x1.25mm tap and a 8x1.25 mm tape this will help u out a lot i just finshed my personal bike up and i use stock blots and i will be geting a bolt kit and redoing it ss bols are best set up to go with i went to hard ware store like 50 time to get new bolts and still spent more than ss kit on ebay hope this help you drew :bolt:

Just look in your yellow pages under bolt or nut.

Here we have a place called cascade nut 'n bolt.

You bring in your stock stuff and they mic em out and you can choose the head type, head style, type of metal, cromed, etc. They probobly have one of these types of places in your area.