Random movie quotes II

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"fly away with me, lesbian seagull"

this should be easy if you ever watched the show I'm quoting.

South Park

come on man. I'll give you a hint before I am off for some sleep. that quote came from a hippie teacher-counsler. he plays an acustic sp? guitar.

South Park

come on man. I'll give you a hint before I am off for some sleep. that quote came from a hippie teacher-counsler. he plays an acustic sp? guitar.

i'm probly wrong but i'm thinking bevis and buthead for some reason. . .

Ok, here's two from the same movie:

Rob: "Sometimes I got so bored of trying to touch her breast that I would try to touch her between her legs. It was like trying to borrow a dollar, getting turned down, and asking for 50 grand instead"

and

Rob: "Is that Peter-F**king-Frampton?!"

and just because it's one of my fav. movies I'm throwing in a 3rd... yes all 3 from the same movie.

Barry: "Don't tell anyone you don't own 'Blonde on Blonde'. It's gonna be okay."

What movie is THIS!?

South Park

i'm probly wrong but i'm thinking bevis and buthead for some reason. . .

Now correct me if im wrong but isn't it lesbian eagle? Beavis and Butthead Do America.

"She flies so gracefully over rocks trees and sand..."

3." First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."

fast times at ridgemont high....

10."The village, which had stood for maybe a thousand years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would've run. Barnes was the eye of our rage. And through him, our captain Ahab, we would set things right again. That day we loved him."

OK GO 4 IT......

10. platoon , my favorite quote is "those mutherfuckers!!!"

too easy... beavis and butthead... i only have 155 shows taped.... :P

"you just made a fatal mistake mister candy-ass" coach buzzcut...before he thrashed mister manners..

50 pts if you know the real actor who voiced mister manners voice-over