Which carbs should I use?

zilladude

I am getting the mx 12 port stroker, mods are ptr rev pipes, boss intake, pyramid reeds. I ride trails, some sand pits, & usually 2 trips to LS to play in a larger sand box. I have 34PJ's & 33PWK's. what ones would be better for the riding I do. I need to sell 1 set so I can get my Noss head.

im runnin 35mm pwk's. i like them a lot and have not had any problems with them. either 34mm pj's or the 35mm pwk's will work for you.

I agree. Banchetta tried them both and like the pj's a little better for his engine. It's not a passion engine. The pwk35mm air strykers are the new and improved version.

For the two sets you have, keep the pj's. Your builder is familiar and will much more helpful in the jetting process.

If you ride a lot of trail, then go for the PJ's, they have a lot better throttle response as far as smoothness....The PWK's are better for wide open areas and dragging, but I"m impressed w/ my PJ's and like them better for my type of riding...why don't you just try them both and judge for yourself. Just remember, the jetting is totally different between the two....selling the PJ's... <_< where the hell were you 3 months ago??!!!!!