Yet another fullbores thread

Maverick302

You must use one of their grilles with their plastic's. When I bought mine I had the option of brushed aluminum or black anodized aluminum, I went with brushed and then powderchromed it. Locotaco recently purchased a set, he'll probably chime in to let you know if that option is still offered from Fullbore, or you could always call them and ask.

hahaha DEMON, where did you get locotaco??? :lol: i started laughing when i read that. crazy taco. haha. anyway, i just got mine from Razorback Designs. the stock shit wont fit with the fullvore stuff. you could run a full bore front and sotck rear or vice versa. but all the fullbore fronts must use fullbore grilles and shit.

hahaha DEMON, where did you get locotaco??? :lol: i started laughing when i read that. crazy taco. haha. anyway, i just got mine from Razorback Designs. the stock shit wont fit with the fullvore stuff. you could run a full bore front and sotck rear or vice versa. but all the fullbore fronts must use fullbore grilles and shit.

Man am I an ass or what? :wacko: please. excuse the brain fart LOCO GATO.

And Maverick302, please except my humble apoligie :shootself: