M@TERFU$KIN BOLT

mybadbanshee

YEAH SO I JUST GET MY MOTOR ALL PUT BACK TOGETHER AND IM TORQUING ALL THE NUT AND BOLTS TO SEAL THE CASES AND I GO TO RETORQUE THE UPPER BOLTS AND IM ON THE LAST ONE AND THE FUCKIN THING SNAPS OFF,,THE LAST FUCKIN BOLT!!!!!!!!!SO NOW I GOTTA TAKE THE WHOLE FUCKIN THING APART AGAIN AND GET THAT PIECE OUT.SON OF A BITCH!!!!! JUST HAD TO VENT A LITTLE.IM SURE YOU GUYS HAVE GONE THROUGH SOMTHIN LIKE THAT BEFORE.ILL LET YA KNOW IF I GET IT OUT.

i hate yamaha bolts probably along wtih 90% of the people here! I was tighening the bolts for the clutch springs, last one, snapped, took me a good 30 minutes to dig what was left of that out, and find anouther one the right size banghead

how many size bolts hold on the rear plastics? i manage to mix them up some how and get them all in but one striped and wouldent come out then, there was another one that was realy tough (the one mixed up with it then) to get out

i hate yamaha bolts probably along wtih 90% of the people here!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?? :unsure:

You mean the bolts, not us right?

When my wife had a bike, I took the liberties of getting rid of that damn air box. While I was taking the plasitc off I was talking with a buddy. I noticed that my wrench was warm...kind of odd...I look at the bolt I'm backing out, and on the nutted end, it was bent almost in an L shape and was hotter than hell. I guess when it was put together at the dealershit, they stripped the nut, and as I was backing it out, cross threading it, it heated up to the point that it just bent!!!

I had to break out the 3 inch and hack of about 3 of those stupid butter soft bolts. I have about 80% stainless now...which is about as strong as mild, but looks better.

Yup, did it to the last handlebar clamp bolt. You think to your self I just wanna make it a lil tighter then "Snap" it gets really easy and the head falls off.

But I have more of a proble with them viberating out. I get back from a ride and like 2 bolts are gone every time. Now they all get red locktight.

i hate yamaha bolts probably along wtih 90% of the people here! I was tighening the bolts for the clutch springs, last one, snapped, took me a good 30 minutes to dig what was left of that out, and find anouther one the right size banghead

ditto on the clutch spring, snapped one off in the basket deeply recessed, had to break every traffic law on a sunday to get to pep boys before 6pm to get an easy out banghead .... them my dumbshit idea of how to keep my plastic bolts from coming loose was a little red loctite bangheadbanghead .... i eventually had to drill them all out and replace them.........23_30_121.gif

When i got my new plastics i broke off half of the fender bolts.

I stripped like 3 clutch cover screws out.

I've stripped out the axle carrier bolts.

Stripped out carb float bowl screws out on my new Kehin 35 pwk :angry:

Stripped out my patients for Yamaha metal banghead

same thing happend to me pyro...sat there for 45 mins or so tryin to get tha lil bastard out :angry:

I turned the thing for an hour then figured out why it dident come out already and pryed under it with 2 flat head screw drives on each side while turning it. . . .incase any one ever has this problem, which HAS to happen to more than 2 people. . .