Best motor builder

Well as some of you know my bro blew his motor. we are currently searching for a builder. we are in So Cal and i dont want trinity cause i dont like them. well who builds the best motors and the quickest like who can have it done by August 5th. my dad is willing to pay good money for a good motor but that mean we have to ride more :evil:. so can you guys please help

Thanks

check out passion. Passion Websitejim can build you a sweet engine. now buy august 5?? thats gonna be pushin it. i doubt anyone right now can get you anything that quick, but hey if the money is there who knows. contact PassionRE here or do a search for performance shops. you might be able to find something under that.

If you weren't in So. Cal. I would say Albany Cycle Performance in Albany Ga. They ported our jugs and cases, replaced a crank, went through the transmission and checked everything, and put it together and jetted and tuned in the motor in just under 2 weeks. The banshee is awesome now. Runs low 4.60s in 300ft. on gas with no lightweight parts, and has went 4.57.

Well here's what happened. Me and my bro went out to pismo last summer and we were heading back to camp and the bike stalled so than we tried to kick it over and than it wouldnt start so than we check the gas tank and there is no gas so he hops on my blaster and goes back to our camp ground and gets gas and comes back. than it wouldnt start so he tried to kick it over and it still wouldnt. so than he had to stop because his fott was hurting and than i tried and still nothing. i kept tryin and still nothing and than finally i got and im like hells yeah. than we go to camp.and we are there and than we go to ride after an hour and nothing so we check everything is on but nothing. so we go home and drop it off and yamaha and there is not compression in the motor. i just think it needs a rebuild.

Thanks

just broke in my dan hull 4mm stroker motor at silver lake - fastest banshee ive ever ran.....

there were faster there though - but mine is mild......

the fastest bike there was a 14mm Dan Hull a&s motor

great guy, fast ass banshee - slow turnaround time.....