Extended SwingArms..

cjm02ram

The arms appear to be built well. I have not had any problems with mine. I dune, trail, and drag with them. They are holding up fine. The extended ones that cost the most are usually built light weight for drag racing and are not intended to be ridin in any other way. They are not built for max strength. The ones on ebay could be used for dragging or everyday riding with no problem and are still affordable for most people.

Edited by duecebanshees

I'm thinking those that sell for that cheap must be made out of mild steel instead of chromoly. Chromoly DOM is typically 5x the price in my area of 1018 DOM. Also, check them out if you can to see if its DOM and not seam welded. Thats the reason my swingarms are priced where they are. Chromoly isn't cheap. Mine can be used for drag racing, duning, etc..... anything you want. I just choose to make them out of chromoly so they will be less likely to bend with repeated severe beatings.

Edited by Cotton eyed Joe