LRD RFX Series for Banshee

I wanted to know if anyone had any idea what the power characteristics are for the LRD RFX Series Pipes and Silencers for a Banshee. They show a dyno on their website and it looks like a mid-top end pipe to me but I wanted some opinions from somebody who has them or have rode a banshee with them. I know that their blaster pipe and silencer is a good pipe because I installed it on my brothers blaster not to long ago. Also, would it be a good pipe for high speed trail riding, sand dunes and sand drag racing? Thanks in advance for any help.

I had a set and they ran very well, The power band is very similair to Toomey T5's , I would say . Not the greatest bottom end pipe but I think they were built for mostly MX racing .

Now I'm not much up on Toomeys , but I had a guy that has a few drag bikes with Toomey T5's ride mine with the RFX's and he said they feel the same as his T5's . The bad thing about the LRD"s is price .

But know I have Rockets and like them better. :D

Thanks for the help. I want to have Patriot Racing build their 350cc "Duner" motor for me in the next couple of months and they reccommend the T-5's. I'll just have to wait and see.

you might do some research before you have patriot do an engine for you. im not knocking them or anything but i have a passion engine and it fuckin rips. what kinda made up my mind is that patriot took 5 days just to email me back with some answers to questions. jim(passion) got to me within 24 hours.