Rode a yfz 450 today

SICK BOY

I rode my buddys new yfz 450 today at the track at his house.It is all stock other then the spark arrester

was removed.That thing can haul some ass,I can even think about how it going to run when he gets some mods on it.All I can say is.......................................................................................................................I WANT ONE!!! :headbang:

Edited by SICK BOY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude get one. they are sweeeeet. they are great in snow with some studded tires. thats really when i run mine alot since the banshees like to spin the tires a little too much. you dont even have to spend any money on them to make them fast. just pull the airbox lid, rejet and you are done. thats all thats done to mine and it screams.

banshee $5500 stock)now with some pipes , cool dome, re-gearing, maybe some port work your still under $7000 and will smoke a stock yfz450 wich will cost you around $7500. you make the choice. :bolt:

i think you better go out and race some 450's with only those mods on a banshee. on dirt the 450 will take the banshee damn near everytime. on pavement the banshee is gonna have to work real hard. trust me i know.

banshee $5500 stock)now with some pipes , cool dome, re-gearing, maybe some port work your still under $7000 and will smoke a stock yfz450 wich will cost you around $7500. you make the choice.

your exactly right my friend. I ride with two yfz 450's every day one is bone stock and one has a pipe, jetted, and some rims and tires and I can walk either one of them on any surface. in a mx race on on a track it might be a different story but we run wide open roads and dunes and anytime I hear that piped yfz commin I drop a gear and hit the throttle and I pull away like crazy. from complete stops or rolling starts it dosn't matter I can walk them every time. Dont get me wrong Im saying Im faster not that I have better suspension or a better mx bike, I dont ride that style I like to go long, straight, and fast. and for that nothing beats a banshee!!

i think you better go out and race some 450's with only those mods on a banshee. on dirt the 450 will take the banshee damn near everytime. on pavement the banshee is gonna have to work real hard. trust me i know.

:angry: ok you pro 450. this is a banshee site. find someone who knows how to ride a shee and race them with your 450. see ya :bolt: you just got smoked.

stop stop stop stop!!!!!! bangheadbanghead your all being brainwashed by the "single cylinder 4 stroke lobby", dont give in to em,there terrorists sent by the goverment to help the 2 strokes die out,long live the banshee :headbang::headbang: but i must say i was real impressed when i rode one,our shop has a 450 withlonestar arms,dura blue,ac propegs,tag bars,yoshi titan,beadlocks,n-style,streetlegal!! its one of our test riders,very cool,but shees rule :cheers:

haha riding a banshee is like beating a dead horse compared to my yfz stock for stock on pavement my yfz vs a shee stock or with pipes carbs reeds and K&N's is like racing a blaster lol its so bad its not even funny the stock shee is nothing the one with pipes and watnot may be faster on top end but it will take it a mile to catch back up me and my buddy both of us have yfz and two of my other buddies one with a stock shee and one with pipes and that all good riders yfz 450 blows the shee out of the water for stock vs stock power by far i dont know why all of you two stroke die hards dont think 4 strokes can hang lol because i will laugh if u take ur stock shee and try to pick on a 450 cuz ur gonna get smoked. Yea u can make a shee haul the mail and they make good dune quads with an eninge u can mod to hell but handling, suspension, all that good stuff goes to the 450 hands down riding a shee is like driving a tank compared to a yfz if you havent riden a yfz do it because ull want one.

my yfz vs a shee stock or with pipes carbs reeds and K&N's is like racing a blaster

All you have to do is read the first two lines and you know he dosn't know what hes taking about. Prolly has a blaster!!

one with pipes and that all good riders yfz 450 blows the shee out of the water

Did you read that some where or did your local dealer tell you that, Never ridden a quad have ya??

Put all your addons on your 4 joke and try to keep up. on a track you have an advantage, the rock hard, uncomfortable seat allows you to move your body faster. a good pilot will smoke you on your little yfz. The yfz handles and rides better so you dont have to break a sweat riding. Heres an idea get a scrambler then you wont have to shift either!!! a piped shee will smoke a yfz from the start line until the shee rider decides to let up and wait for his buddy.

You tree huggers said this about the raptor too remember. and we all know how that race turns out :bolt: see ya!!...

:angry: ok you pro 450. this is a banshee site. find someone who knows how to ride a shee and race them with your 450. see ya :bolt: you just got smoked.

the guys got a banshee and a 450 hes just saying what he thinks. On dirt it is hard to beat my friends 450s with full exhaust filter and cam mod but if i can get the shee to hook up i can usally win but it is usally a 50/50 depending on traction and start you mess up just a little and your are toast. Hope my passion motor will change all that.

hey chip loco aint a dumb shit and he knows his stuff yeh its a banshee site but what he said was and is true and will be true untill the day there arent any yfz out there. banshee's are fast and can be made to be faster than any other quad on the market really easy but with just pipes, a head and some minor porting those yfz's are still tuff as a muther fucker to catch... so i would inform your self before bashing a respected member on these boards.

hey chip loco aint a dumb shit and he knows his stuff yeh its a banshee site but what he said was and is true and will be true untill the day there arent any yfz out there. banshee's are fast and can be made to be faster than any other quad on the market really easy but with just pipes, a head and some minor porting those yfz's are still tuff as a muther fucker to catch... so i would inform your self before bashing a respected member on these boards.

:cheers: