damn ebay

Dont do business with vpr350

i sold some cylinders to him on ebay over a month ago. I sent 3 payment reminders and 3 emails. heard nothing. 3 weeks go by (suppose to pay within 3 DAYS) i leave the guy neg feedback. He finally writes back calling me a dick for leaving him neg feedback. says he is going to leave me neg feedback for being a bad seller. DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG? i mean shit he had 3 weeks to pay or at least write an emaill saying something. wtf so now i got a neg feedback and i didnt do anything wrong. sorry had to vent a bit thought i'd let everyone know not to deal with this jackass

SUPPOSLY HE HAS 281+ FEEDBACK ALL PRETTY MUCH GOOD.

I JUST DONT THINK ITS COOL HES GOING TO LEAVE ME NEG FEEBACK FOR BEING A BAD SELLER WTF

LEAVING OREGON SEPT 2. WELL HAVE TO MEET UP SOME TIME MAN.

sorry to but in......but: NYUK, was he a good buyer?

dustin, did you ever move to ohio yet?

lata

we bought and sold to each other on and off of e bay,, he does motors.in utah.

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

Hey, I have bought from this guy before and he was nice, I gtot my items on time the day they were supposed to arrive, and he wasn't mean, and thanks for telling me not to sell to him, here is a trick to do to him, when you sell something on ebay again and if he buys from you, e-mail him and double the price or triple it, and tell him this is what he gets for calling you a dick and for nopt paying

Just out of curiousity, how in the hell are you going to triple the price of something after the auction ends... If he bids to $30 you cant be like, well.....you have to pay me $100. Thats why eBay is turing into a crap place, its because alot of kids can just make accounts and bid on shit and not pay, and then because people try to be assholes, or dont understand that its you bid you pay, or if you list something you SELL.

<_<

Well...Dustin isnt quite telling all the truth here. Here is a quote posted on another forum he was bad mouthing the buyer about.....there are two sides to every story.

you want the real story? the story that yamahabansee hasn't told? 2 days after the auction ended I emailed him and told him I would get him paid but to please be patienent with my situation. we had contact again 6 days after the auction ended, I told him I would pay him on the 30th of june and he emailed me back and told me not to worry about it because he was just going to re-list it, then on the 30th the jerk dumps me with negative feedback. he is lying saying that I never emailed him or contacted him! I can cut and paste the sent email with dates and everything if it will make you happy just to prove that we did have contact, he was just impatient and wanted his money imediatly. I was in the middle of moving and comcast came and shut down my internet way before I expected them to and I told yamahabansee that I would be reconnected again on the 30th but he didn't want to wait. I had to be out of my other house by the end of the month and was moving like a madman trying to make it happen. I did take the time to walk over to the neighbors and email him, that is how we had contact. yamaha bansee is a jerk, he gave me NEGATIVE feedback after only 8 DAYS from the end of the auction. I told him on 3 different emails that I wanted to pay him and get the auction taken care of, but he is just a prick, plain and simple.
Edited by dunegoony

Well...Dustin isnt quite telling all the truth here. Here is a quote posted on another forum he was bad mouthing the buyer about.....there are two sides to every story.

you want the real story? the story that yamahabansee hasn't told? 2 days after the auction ended I emailed him and told him I would get him paid but to please be patienent with my situation. we had contact again 6 days after the auction ended, I told him I would pay him on the 30th of june and he emailed me back and told me not to worry about it because he was just going to re-list it, then on the 30th the jerk dumps me with negative feedback. he is lying saying that I never emailed him or contacted him! I can cut and paste the sent email with dates and everything if it will make you happy just to prove that we did have contact, he was just impatient and wanted his money imediatly. I was in the middle of moving and comcast came and shut down my internet way before I expected them to and I told yamahabansee that I would be reconnected again on the 30th but he didn't want to wait. I had to be out of my other house by the end of the month and was moving like a madman trying to make it happen. I did take the time to walk over to the neighbors and email him, that is how we had contact. yamaha bansee is a jerk, he gave me NEGATIVE feedback after only 8 DAYS from the end of the auction. I told him on 3 different emails that I wanted to pay him and get the auction taken care of, but he is just a prick, plain and simple.

still sounds like the guy shoulda paid. how long does it take to send off a check or send someone money thru paypal? it sure as f*ck doesnt take 8 days. its kinda like when someone says theyll call you, then they dont and say they didnt have time. bullshit, it only takes a second to call and tell someone something. sounds lik ebullshit to me.

But why would he bid if he knew he was in a situation where he wouldnt be able to complete the transaction quickly.

It all goes in the same bucket as dead-beats. If you cant pay for it, dont bid on it..

I know if I sell something I dont want to sell it in a month from the end of auction date, I want to get the money in a week, and send it on its way. If someone emails me during the auction and says, hey, I cant pay for a few weeks is that ok, and I give them the ok, thats cool. But most of the time payments are due in 7 days, end of story.

When was the end date? I keep hearing the 30th for payment, but that means nothing unless the date the auction ended was given.

Yep, that's a typical deadbeat bidder. They don't respond until you leave them a negative feedback. I have four negatives so far. Three were from non paying bidders and one was from a bidder that wanted to keep the item I sold and get a full refund. Uhh......no thanks.

Three were from non paying bidders and one was from a bidder that wanted to keep the item I sold and get a full refund.  Uhh......no thanks.

haha, I would like to see what he wrote..

"Fast shipment, product as described, but seller wouldnt give me the item for free."

Ya, and as for the sale there.. If the guy doesnt pay in 3 weeks, and expects you to wait even longer for the payment, thats neg feedback no matter what. If you cant pay, DONT BID. Guess people just dont read the directions..

Edited by Hockey390