It runs better without oil!

LOL, thats funny. I can just feel the hatred in this thread already. :flush:

"where to you wanna go?"

"I dunno where do you wanna go?", people.

My wife and I have good friends that we just don't go anywhere with because of this.

us- Hey let's go out to eat.

them- Yeah I'm STARVING

What do you feel like eating?

I don't care. I'm just SOOOOOO Hungry

OK how about choice 1?

Nah they don't have good salads there

OK then how about choice 2?

Naw I ate lunch there a month ago

How about choice 3?

Yeah that's OK {the other one chimes in} I don't want to go there it costs too much

OK How about choice 4?

Weeellll choice 4 is ok... but I really want to go to choice 3. They have great {fill in the blank}.

{Other one} yeah that's all fine but I don't want to spend my left nut going out to eat.

OK guys well what about choice 5?

I don't care

Yeah whatever

OK then we'll go to choice 5. Are we gonna ride together?

No. we'll take our own car then we can go straight home.

OK

Then you get to choice 5 and there is a 30 minute wait and you can tell they've been arguing.

them- I told you it was going to be packed over here.

other one- NO, NO you didn't.

us- well it's only a half hour and they usually seat pretty fast. Do you want to wait or try somewhere else.

I said where I wanted to go.

Yeah and I said I wasn't gonna leave my nut's on the table to pay the bill.

Yeah well you might as well ! You haven't been using 'em lately anyway.

WHAT! What's that supposed to mean!?!?

You know what it means! Every time we try to go out with our friends YOU can never make a decision.

Are you crazy!?!? You're the one that didn't want to go any of the places WE talked about.

UH guys... They just paged us for our table.

GUUUUHHH

murmurmurmur

Inside the place- There's "nothing on the menu I like" and/or "I want the #3 without the _____ and no _____ and add _____ plus can you throw in a little____? I know it's not on the menu but ask Becky she's the day time manager and she lets me do it all the time. I eat here ALOT.

waitress- Uh... OK but Becky's not here right now. She get's off at 4 and it's 10:30 PM. And if you don't mind could you place your order because the kitchen is closing in a half hour.

Yeah-Well- I GUESS I'll take it the way it is on the menu huuuuuhhhh {disgust}

waitress leaves...

Can you believe how rude she was!?!?

Again... I think you get the idea banghead

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the dunes for a night ride a couple weeks ago when I heard a drunk, stumbling bundle of sticks say that his banshee runs better without oil. I'm sure it does, lol. But not for long. (Kaboom!)

bundle of sticks ???? hmmmm, was his banshee pink ????

23_25_6.gif23_25_1.gif23_25_7.gif

people that want to buy parts that want pictures in 50 different positions,in the sunlight in the shade flash on flash off, 200 e mails and pictures later they tell me it s gonna be a while to roll up my pennies.people who want pictures of parts like fuckin fender brackets,and brake block offs, then try to haggle me down from 10 dollars shipped.DEAD BEAT BIDDERS,THEY SHOULD BE SHOT.

OK here's a perfect example of what I'm talking about. This is literally the 19th email I got from this kid who bought a pair of tires from me for a grand total of... $5.50. After I shipped them and told him the shipping was $10 more than I quoted him he sent me this...

i am replying to the question of what tires am i replacing on my raptor, for the holeshot tires for the raptor. Im replacing the stock ones, will it fit?. what size are yours, are they formated to fit the raptor wheels?

So I reply...

They will not fit your Raptor.

Let me help you understand something... ATV's come in all shapes and sizes. Most of them are modified. For example, your stock rear tires are probably 20-10-9 just like it says on the side of the tire. I plainly stated in my auction that the tire{s} I was listing were 20-11-10. That means your stock tire is 20 inches tall, 10 inches wide and fits a 9 inch rim. 20-10-9. You can go with a taller tire or a wider tire for example 22-10-9 or 20-11-9 but there is NO WAY to make a 20-11-10 tire fit your rims. Your rims are too small. Many people change rims to a different size to work better in their riding style so any sport quad could have a 10 inch rear tire. It is up to the BUYER to know what size they have.

You should also know that bidders that are under the age of 18 are prohibited from bidding. I don't know how you managed to get a Raptor but it would not seem that you are old enough to understand what it takes to own and maintain one. I suggest you buy a Clymer manual for your Raptor and read it and try to understand it. THEN buy parts for it. You and the people who sell to you will be MUCH happier.

Don't bother sending the other $10. Consider the tires a gift from me to you. As it turns out, I got nothing for both tires and you paid the shipping.

d

Imperial House of Racing

Your Yamaha suspension bearing Headquarters!!!

NOW also offering the FULL LINE of Amsoil products.

847-672-3399

I can't wait for the 20th email where he demands a refund :shootself:

So im Lookin at the HQ and a guy i work with comes up and says....

Can you ride those on the highway?....

cause if you can i might get one to go to the grocery store...

look alot safer than a motor cycle...

banghead

makes me wonder sometimes

So im Lookin at the HQ and a guy i work with comes up and says....

Can you ride those on the highway?....

cause if you can i might get one to go to the grocery store...

look alot safer than a motor cycle...

banghead

makes me wonder sometimes

OMG....yeah.....alot safer on the road to get 15 bags of grocerys from WalMart.

Hows about just get a Ford Festiva.