Happy Birthday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy belated B-Day Walt,

Walt, I met you at Silver Lake back in '99. Me and my 2 friends were from Indiana. 2 of us had 440ex(s) and my other friend had a 350x. We went on a couple of rides with you, chased Alain and his Drakarts around and were at the top of dune jumping when the kid from Wisconsin (I believe) landed on the doofus who stopped right in the landing area.

Anyways, you let me ride your 370 that day and I've never forgotten it. Been on some fast bikes at Glamis but none that I liked as much as yours. They say you never forget your first, I guess they're right.

Well I moved to Arizona in '00 to be closer to the big sand and today bought my first Banshee. It's gonna be tough waiting till October to ride it.

Once again, Happy B-Day and thanks for the ride, Rob Towery

Happy belated B-Day Walt,

Walt, I met you at Silver Lake back in '99.  Me and my 2 friends were from Indiana.  2 of us had 440ex(s) and my other friend had a 350x.  We went on a couple of rides with you, chased Alain and his Drakarts around and were at the top of dune jumping when the kid from Wisconsin (I believe) landed on the doofus who stopped right in the landing area.

Anyways, you let me ride your 370 that day and I've never forgotten it.  Been on some fast bikes at Glamis but none that I liked as much as yours.  They say you never forget your first, I guess they're right. 

Well I moved to Arizona  in '00 to be closer to the big sand and today bought my first Banshee.  It's gonna be tough waiting till October to ride it.

Once again, Happy B-Day and thanks for the ride,  Rob Towery

Rob:

Ahh that brings back great memories! I think I still have some pics of our bikes parked on the beach... That was a great time and my buddy lucked out when he landed on that blaster.... It coulda been real ugly

Hehe I remember the look on your face when you got off my shee... Glad to hear I converted ya. :clap:

Good luck in Az and enjoy mother G for me :P

Thank you

Edited by banshee370