HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

:shootself::shootself::shootself::shootself: This sucks i took the left carb off and tryed to spray choke/carb cleaner in it.. Then i took off the stator cover and cleaned around the chain real good, with the hose and stuff and im wonderin if a bit of water splashed over the the other side would it hurt it Im talking about the part where the startor cover seals by where the stator is i fear a few splashed hit it could that hurt it and mean im not gettin any spark?? I only took 1 carb off (left one) and ive dried the inside off real good what the hell is the matter with my shee, ive kicked it over about 1000 times and it hast even sputters just nothing, ive rolled it down a hill a few times and tryed to gear start it and for a split second it amkes a bit of noise.. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MY SHEE?????????????? banghead

Kicking it over 1,000 times would probably flood it. I would clean out the other carb, and possibly empty your exhaust pipes out.. (if you kicked it over alot its probably got gas in the pipes now).

Then, if you got water somewhere that you think it shouldnt be, keep the cover off and let it dry out.. Also while doing all this, leave the plugs out to let everything kinda air out, and get some new plugs while your at it.. Start fresh, if that doesnt work.. Get back to us.

Make sure all your connections are dry. Look at the simple things first. You may have gotten some water in your carbs. I went through a big puddle and sucked in a bunch of water. Kicked it for about ten minutes and got nothing. Finally had another bike pull me and if fired up after a while. I'd try getting a tow for some distance to get things moving and dried out.

Disconnect the TORS system first if its a spark problem. There's the black box under the left side of the shee, just disconnect it. If you had the stator cover off and may have bumped stuff around, make sure the pickup coil gap wasn't affected.

Ok heres what i got so far, its getting a spark, and i tryed gear startin it all day and it just wont go.. Ill go out now and take off the fmfs and empty them out good. But it ran FINE until stupid ass fucking me took the left carb off.. Could i need to adjust somthing on the carb?? I think it may be flooded up pretty well but the carbs are not so im hopin its the whole pipes deal.. I just thrw in fresh plugs, now im hopin its the pipes thing but other than that what else could it be it sounds like its either to flooed to start or it cant pull any fuel but i doubt that becuase like i said i only took off 1 carb :flush:

Must have reward first! I have the answer. :D Take the stator cover back off and make sure there is no rust on the contact points. If there is use a little real fine sand paper and clean it up. Did you leave off the cross over tube for the carbs off when you had the carb off? Might be that.

Ok thanx for that last reply, but i got more breaking news, if you pour some gas down into the spark plug holes it fires right up, thus the problem is its not getting gas, like i says i only took the left carb off, and i sprayed some carb cleaning shit in there next i preceded to put everything back on basicly all i did was take the carb off the boots that connect it to the reeds and the air filter didnt even take the cap off i just slid it out of the boots so i could clean her up a bit indise wiped her off in there with some super absorbant brownys, then slid it back in the boots tightend up the claps and away i thought i was gonna go.... So with this info can you help me???? The local miracle worker cant look at her till next week so i need to fix this shit myslef what the hell can it be??

Well, you got the fuel lines hooked up properly, and when you turn the fuel on, you can see it run down through the lines into the carbs, right? The slide is seated correctly back in the carb you took off -- the needle seated down into the jet.. and the top tightened on all the way? Make sure you get the choke tube back on too or you'll melt the right side down..

so did you make sure you have choke tube on??? also did you have other carb top off??? if you did you may have put slides in wrong carbs if you do this it will flood it all the time pulling or kicking.... becus it make it like a choke...i know slides only go in one way but if you cross them they will go in backwards....so if your getting spark and runs with gas poured in it has something to do with the carbs...put your pet cock on reserve to make sure you are getting gas....my brother banshee wouls start with gas poured in but not any other way we put new carbs on and fired right up ... but one of the original carbs had a stripped top so thats why we replaced them...

When i turn the fuel on gas does pour out of the lines.. Didnt take off the slide infact didnt take apart the carb at all just slid it out of the boots.. 1st thing tomarow gonna check that choke thing, not sure what u mean by the needle thing but i dont think i could of fucked her up by just sprayin some cleaner in and takin the paper towels to it.. Ill check that top thing to even tho i didnt take it off or loosen it i tryed to some extent.. Sry for all the posts but I wanna get my shee runnin SO badly dammit the fuckkkk...

O yeah one quick thing to add to my last post when the throttle is compltly turned off like not hitting the gas at all should there be a little space in beetween the slide and the bottom of the carb like a little opening?? Thanx thanx for all the replies just scared im not gonna get her runnin all becuase i took the carb off, theres a word for people like me fucking idiot..

with slides in position and no one pushing thumb throttle they should be all the way down but the slide is kinda a half moon.. so yeah you would have a lil space in the middle...as for the choke tube is is a simple tube between the two carbs towards the front just make sure the tube connects the both...

definitely answer us about the choke tube.....my dumbass has done it before. Look where the choke pulls out of the left carb, look on the inside of that carb directly across from the choke, and their should be a little black tube that runs between the two carbs.

If not then you may have gotten dirt in your jets as well, from doing that cleaning. If its not your tube, I'd pull that carb back off, unscrew the bottom, and their is two jets, the main you'll need a 6mm, and the other one is down inside a metal tube that you'll need a little screwdriver to take out. Make sure they are free flowing and you can see through them easily.