wiseco pro lite .10?

Nighty

I looked too and I know they dont. If you want to run wiseco pistons you will need .020 over. Its half a millimeter over stock then they offer .25 millimeter incriments after the intital .50 oversize.

They don't stock it cause most of the time you have to take more than .010 off just to repair and freshen up your cylinders. It is kind of silly to just bore something only .010 not even really worth the work. Boring is actually a good name for it cause it is boring to do about 50 cylinders a day. Going 20 thous. is not even much of a step up, but a good freshen up bore.

They make it but the .010,.030,.050 and .070 sizes are harder to come by than the half mm increments at times depending on production runs from Wiseco...Jim

They make it but the .010,.030,.050 and .070 sizes are harder to come by than the half mm increments at times depending on production runs from Wiseco...Jim

i have had the .10 over and i'm currently running .30 over so i know they are both produced as well .

• 8 years later...

It's my first time to change the pistons since I first got in from the showroom back in 2006. Which to go for .10 or .25? I need reliability first then I'd love to have a bit of extra power preferably mid to top'ish. Also Wiesco or Vertex. I've never replaced the pistons but I think these ones are running just fine i could pull 93 mph. I have bolt on's.

Toomey T-5, VF3, K&N powerlid w/ 300 main, +5.5 timing, Moose racing boost bottle, max speed less resistor plug wires, 15/41 gearing. Raptor 700 rear dunlop tires (truly an amazing tire) 

Like Burt said. You don't get the choice. And also .010mm is .025 inches.

Take it to a reputable machine shop if you don't want to go to a site sponsor like we are gonna suggest.....

They will measure your bore THEN order pistons. When the pistons come in they will measure the pistons THEN bore your jugs to match each piston.

Like Burt said. You don't get the choice. And also .010mm is .025 inches.

Take it to a reputable machine shop if you don't want to go to a site sponsor like we are gonna suggest.....

They will measure your bore THEN order pistons. When the pistons come in they will measure the pistons THEN bore your jugs to match each piston.

Agree!  This is how you set up piston and bore