blaster VS banshee

dragblaster53

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to get uptight and bent outta shape about it...just prove it...that's all.

mad props to ya if you do have it...all i said was prove it. and not by posting pics of someone ELSE'S bike saying yours is just like it, that's just weak!

everything i claim to have, i can walk out right now and take a picture of (except my truck, cuz my buddy borrowed it LOL).

hello, my blaster is also ported by Craig, I have the extreme drag port with K&N clamp on, TDR reeds, ported intake boot,Graydon pipe,21/11/8 skat-trak paddles,its all lowered..And I beat stock banshee's and raptors, modified 400ex's,piped, with cool head 250r's, and I came up short by about 1-2 bike lengths behind a piped quadzilla (500)..

I drag race all the time for organizations on do hillshooting, Craigs work is awsome and his drag blaster beats modified banshees,raptors, all kinds of things..But here are some pics of my blaster, I have cut rear fenders now though.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid1...a0/f858d136.jpg

http://http://www.imagestation.com/picture...a9/f858d141.jpg

Edited by extremeblaster01

never under estamate a blaster there not the old slow p.o.s. enymore i have close to $2,000 in to my motor my total is a 300cc blaster with a 1.00 bore rember that,with a port and polish that was 300.00 i have a lot more but that the most exspensive mods that allmost the same cc as a stock shee with just that. "dont get pisses i love banshee's prolly gonna get 1 in a year or 2" you can make shee a hell of alot faster than a blaster duh

Oh yea i raced a 400 ex with my bros Quadsport 230 and wheelied like hell off the line and beat him for like 10 feet. So im pretty sure i could beat anything now :jesterlaugh::lol: Blasters are the shit i can imagine that you can get them to haul ass. They have wicked good engine potential and awesome light weight. I can beleive that your drag blaster has got to be wicked fast because its a 2 stroke and you can get them to do that. Now if you were saying you got a 4 stroke to beat a stock banshee than id question you.

if i got beat by a blaster id be pissed. id probably go home and send off my motor that day for a 535 cheetah, cause there is no sense in having that happen again! :-)

lol..Craig (CPCustoms) his drag blaster, its like wicked fast it beats modified banshees, raptors, eveything..He was dragging it up hills against people on there shees and he was beating them, and after that the guy on the shee was mad as hell, took of his helmet threw it at the bike, wanted to know why its so slow, he just put 3,000 in it..lol. and can't beat this blaster :headbang::jesterlaugh: