blaster VS banshee

dragblaster53

if i got beat by a blaster id be pissed.  id probably go home and send off my motor that day for a 535 cheetah, cause there is no sense in having that happen again! :-)

lol..Craig (CPCustoms) his drag blaster, its like wicked fast it beats modified banshees, raptors, eveything..He was dragging it up hills against people on there shees and he was beating them, and after that the guy on the shee was mad as hell, took of his helmet threw it at the bike, wanted to know why its so slow, he just put 3,000 in it..lol. and can't beat this blaster :headbang::jesterlaugh:

Not bagging on you, but I would pay to see that! I know CP's blaster is friggin fast and i would love to see the look on somebody that dumped 3 weeks pay into their bike to get it beaten by a blaster :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people KNOW blasters are slow...

what you are comparing here is crap...you are comparing a piped banshee (500.00 in mods) to a fully modded blaster with thousands of dollars in mods. WTF? dump half of the money that you guys are talking on these shit bike blasters into a banshee and it will walk that little "starter" bike.

no one is denying you can make a blaster fast, but anything can be made fast. I have seen farm trucks at the drag strip that are fully built sleepers running 13's.

everyone always ask what to do to a bike/car/motorcycle to make it fast...EASY answer. spend money on it...$$$ = speed.

so that's kewl that people have migrated over here to rave on their blasters, but realize you are bragging on spending an assload of money on a "starter" bike just to beat a MILDLY modded banshee and brag to your friends that you walked away from one. :yank: big fucking deal. I'll stick to my true performance bike any day over your highly modified blasturd "starter" bike. Ive owned blasters before...NOTHING impressive at all, I will be getting one for my kids to play with and they are 3 and 8.

Edited by stealthawd

My experince with a blaster is an old p.o.s that we let the little kids ride. The engine has been rebuilt a couple times and that bike has seen more broken pistons than a repair shop. I really don't doubt the power of the blaster as it can take little kids that start it in 2nd or 3rd gear and then rev the hell out of it. Thats why its been rebuilt so many times is because the little kids rev the hell out of it. This last trip the bottom of the piston broke off into small shards and was shooting out of the exhaust :lol: It is quite a trooper. I watched as one of the kids shifted up as many times as he could and THEN tried to go. Dude, if you can't prove your blaster then just leave because most people aren't going to believe you until you do prove it. It's not hard to take pictures and scan them. Unless you go to Hell (Kinko's) banghead I swear if one of those little bastard children tried to touch the banshee they might be missing some fingers and toes, maybe an eye, and most definately a ride home and dinner. Hehe.

i know a blaster isnt as fast as a banshee, but this blaster was bought for around 500 bucks and we dont really brag about it beating banshees. We have a banshee that runs consistant low 4.6s on gas with no override, so i know a well built blaster still can't beat a banshee, im just saying don't underestimate them. I don't look for banshees to race with the blaster, i prefer beating raptors and other things with around the same money into them.