wanna get rich?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you have to do is pollish a dimond and bring i to the pond shop. am i wrong? they explained he whole thing man, all you have to do is get it pollished and you wont know where it came from how it got where ect...

how do you refine a rock? im not familiar with the terminology(sp?)

DirtRider, where do you get this stuff from? Instead of posting at the HQ, maybe you should go get a dictionary and read your ass off. Its a pawn shop, not a pond shop. I went back and read a lot of your posts and I've noticed a trend......you're an idiot. So yeah, go get on your private jet, go fly over to another country to get 'unrefined diamonds', and come back here and 'refine' them. Tell me how it goes. Hope you make millions. God, I wish murder was legal.

Edited by PolyKarbon

DirtRider, where do you get this stuff from? Instead of posting at the HQ, maybe ypu should go get a dictionary and read your ass off. Its a pawn shop, not a pond shop. I went back and read a lot of your posts and I've noticed a trend......you're an idiot. So yeah, go get on your private jet, go fly over to another country to get 'unrefined diamonds', and come back here and 'refine' them. Tell me how it goes. Hope you make millions. God, I wish murder was legal.

HAHAHA :clap:

hey now, what does the bible say about murder?!

ehh fuuck it, i'll take him to one of these diamond countries myself where they dont care about those silly "law" thingys, im going to hell anyways.

bash.gif

Edited by Brooke

I went back and read a lot of your posts and I've noticed a trend......you're an idiot.

:lol:

On a serious note, hang in there Dirtrider. I think you might even turn

the corner around here some day...if you stop being such a post whore.

Honestly, you post way to much stupid shit. Try to cut down, and get

a life while your at it. :D And I still recommend that you pursue

furthering your education...past the 4th grade. :jesterlaugh:

i dont need an education. if i need more money in the future i will further educate my self. some of you guys are just completely clueless.

you think i will "come around" someday? wait till you get older kid and see who comes around. it wont be me.

ill give you $20 if you can enlighten me on what exactly that means. i bet you dont have any clue what that means. this place is filled with over grown kids. too kool to face themselves. living by comparison day to day. :cheers: