got some parts to trade, also have 4 12in subs

Adamshee

Hmm, sell, trade, whatever i just have some stuff i dont need anymore. Have a REALLY nice set of 10in douglas billet shanrock beadlocks mounted with holeshot mx tires, never used, soooooo nice. I have a set of front skat-trak buff tires mounted on rims, set of chromed banshee front fender braces never used, pro-design kill switch used, red. I have (4) 12in MTX 6000 subs, they were behind the seat of my truck they are scratched up some but they work and sound GOOD, I had all 4 in my truck but i took 2 out cuz i couldnt even hear any music it was so loud, now i want to change to (3) 10in subs if you have any. Also have a Boss audio 850watt mono amp.

I have a cut seat i want to trade for a stock one, it was done professionally and has a black leather seat cover.

Guest Yamaha Banshee Rider

Hey, I will trade you my extra banshee frame I have for the holeshot mx front tires and beadlock rims like you asked, you want a frame, i have one to trtade for the front holeshot mx tires and beadlock rims, i also have a rear 42 or 43 tooth sprocket from renthal i will trade

Edited by Yamaha Banshee Rider