I Dont Know What To Do

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fist of all this kid worked for my for about 6 months, seemed very trust worthy. Hell I trusted him with my truck and all my tools, trysted him with my house when I went out of time. Fucking me over was that last think I thought of. So I didn't just put a total strangers bike in my shop.

Like they say you closes friends and family will f*ck you before a complete stranger.

Oh and in the state of Kansas 99.9% of quads do not have titles because they are not requierd. That is where the bike that I bought came from.

Oh and in the state of Kansas 99.9% of quads do not have titles because they are not requierd. That is where the bike that I bought came from.

Who the f*ck told you that? That's BS. I had to have one, if you want insurance you have to have one & if you want to sell it, especially to a dealership or get a loan threw a bank for one, you have to have a title. In OK they're not required....that's why I was able to trade off a bike I didn't have a title for and the bike I traded for all I got was a Bill of Sale because I asked for one aside from receipts. ;)

So what's going to happen man? Did you find a lawyer that's gotten a chub off this case yet? It's got to be a no-brainer case, it wasn't your fault & that can be proven...

But I know what you mean about getting fucked by 'friends' and family, my dad passed away and now my pencil dick brother-in-law thinks he has more rights to my dad's shit than I do. He's gearing up for a good ass whip'n in trying to con my mom out of my dad's old buggy THAT WAS WILLED TO ME! Stupid f*ck anyway...

He's gearing up for a good ass whip'n in trying to con my mom out of my dad's old buggy THAT WAS WILLED TO ME! Stupid f*ck anyway...

Brother IN-LAW!....KILL HIM! IMO you should have a sit down with your

mother and explain that this IN-LAW is causing you pain emotionally by

f'ing with your dad's will and if she doesn't do something, you can't be

held responsible for how you may react to this greedy intruder.

Brother IN-LAW!....KILL HIM! IMO you should have a sit down with your

mother and explain that this IN-LAW is causing you pain emotionally by

f'ing with your dad's will and if she doesn't do something, you can't be

held responsible for how you may react to this greedy intruder.

Pretty much done that already. I told my sister that if he pisses in my pond one more time he's going to have his face re-arranged by me. My dad never liked the spineless prick & always told me to watch mine & his shit when he was around....I never though much of it until he died and now all the shit he said has came true and then some. Owell...life goes on, one ass beat'n at a time. B)

O.K. here we go. Rick, I wanted to talk to several people before I tried to offer my opinion.

First, I might would consider losing your lawyer.

2. Call the D.A. office and ask what are the laws for someone having a BILL OF SALE or RECIEPT on an item that was later reported stolen.

3. Call a CRIMINAL LAWYER not your basic everday lawyer. You don't go to a General practice doctor for a brain tumor, you go to a doctor that specializes in brains. It's no different with lawyers. It may be a $200 consiltation fee, but it may be worth every penny. If he suggest that you should pay, then and only then would I consider it. Then, Afterwards I would pursue legal actions against the parents of the thief.

Having the BILL OF SALE will more than likely save your ass. That is your ace in the hole.

I have a good friend that owns a pawn shop. He told me that when he pawns or hocks an item and then sales that item to another customer and then it comes up stolen that the following can take place.

*The buyer loses the merchandise and the money that he paid for that product, simply because he has a reciept or bill of sale he is cleared.

*The buyer then can pursue legal actions against the seller, to retrieve the money spent on the stolen item.

You should be able to go after the kids parents because he is underage and they are held responsible for his actions. Sue'em for the money you may have to spend. Parents are being criminally charged everday for the actions of their children.

I'm also being told by a person that works for an insurance company that works in the stolen vehicle department. She said that the only time that they proceed with legal action toward the buyer is when they feel like he knew the items were stolen. So, they may feel like you knew something about'em being stolen.

It may be because you bought 2 four wheelers from a 16yr old. I don't think he can legally possess a vehicle until the ages of 18 or 19 yrs old. I think their may be laws agaisnt making certain purchases from a minor. If it souds fishy, smells fishy, it's usuall fishy. That might be their way of thinking

CALL A CRIMINAL LAWYER

If you feel that your are 100% in the clear. Fight it. Don't back dn. The system will pray on the weak and the kind hearted just so they can shut a case and be done with it. It is not happening to them, so why should they care.

Well, I talked to a lawer (good friend) about this senerio, and it seems that you might be in some trouble. First, if he is under age, he cannot legally enter into a contract without his parent agreeing and signing for him. Second, a vehicle that has a vin number is subject to state law regarding registration. (at least in Arizona)

You, as the buyer, have the burden to properly identify if the property you are purchasing is stolen.(title/registration) Pawn shops make you sign paperwork stating that the items you are selling are not stolen. That would have been your saving grace, but the kid was too young to sign.

You might want to take the deal, pay the state off and hope they don't charge you with grand theft. Lawers will only bleed you dry for all they can. That is coming from a lawer's mouth.

Good luck, your gonna need it.

To anyone else, DON'T BUY A QUAD THAT DOSEN'T HAVE A TITLE. THERE HAS TO BE A REASON, AND THAT REASON IS MOST LIKELY THEFT. DON'T SUPPORT THEVES.

Well Rick, you were talking about selling your passion ported banshee

because you couldn't get it to run right and were too busy with

the new house. I'm sure you can turn it for some quick cash,

hopefully enough to get you out of the hole. Sorry to hear about

your troubles. How much you want for them jugs? :cheers: