Wot Off Top Of Sandmountain Nv

sandnureyez

ok this is some crazy shit..after 6 months of not riding my shee due to a melted clutch pushrod..finally got her up and running..went out for the day last sunday took a few runs with the new 22''tires shee needs to be geared down a tooth but ran hard smoking my buddies up the hill the 4th run well lets just say this OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT! my throttle stuck wide open and due to my clutch problem my clutch didnt seat well..SO they tell me and I couldnt stop shit seamed like everything wasnt working so I went off the top and flew over then jumping off the shee backwards broke my foot and watched her roll down the 600+foot hill end over end shee finally came to a rest at the bottom of the hill all banged up bent stem,rentahls didnt make it either, the front left tire and rim no good, the rear tire blew..all plastcis trashed..looks like the front a arm is bent as well as the tie rod.but she fired right up....shee needs some love, im gonna try to get some pictures..I have it all on video too but dont know how to post it..as for me gonna make a second visit to the orthopedic sergen on tuesday...later on and be safe

Jeremy :blink:

thanks everyone im gonna be ok..just sucks being a gimp..im just glad to be alive. good thing I have insurance on the bike..insurance adjuster is coming to look at it this week time for some goodies..and yes it did suck to see it roll down the hill but at least I wasnt on it..the shit was ghostriding...im gonna try and post some pics..its not really the bad of shape considering the double flips it took and the rolling..I should be up and riding again by memorial..hopefully my gsxr bike will be done..just hope that throttle dont get stuck :dance:

Holly Shit! :o I highly doubt that the people who haven't been to Sand mountain realize what a long steep ass slope your talking about that is on the other side. When sandnureyez says 600' he is talking vertical feet from top to bottom! Probably 1000' slope distance and steep as f*ck. Its freaky just riding up the backside and going straight over the rasor to me much less flying over it from the other direction at WOT. Dude! Your bike must have flew for freaken days and dropped a hell of a long way in the air before it hit the steep ass slope! Damb thats crazy! :wacko: I'm glad your at least semi-OK and not :shootself::flush:

That video has got to be seen on HQ!