Wot Off Top Of Sandmountain Nv

sandnureyez

im trying to edit it right now..it just shows me haulin ass up the hill and not stoping cant see me in flight...and yes my quad did fly and roll all the way down the hill..its getting fixed as of tomorrow will post the damage and cost in a few days as for the video im trying to get in on the computer...hopefully soon..thanks again everyone

• 2 weeks later...

WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO ANDWE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS WE WANT VIDEO AND PICS

:headbang: please

ok still trying to get that video going and the pics I havent developed yet..

the insurance adjuster came today ready for this....

3500 dollars

getting new frame

handlebars

steering stem

left upper a arm

left upper a arm

left tie rod

left spindle

left rim

all new plastics

new radiator

new brake distribution block and right brake line(cracked from the 30 flips down the hill).

new seat.

they paid for me to get new graphics kit

new brake lever

the rest is labor to install and for the little nuts and bolts here and there from the stealership.. :cry: