4 Sec 500'?

jinx44

i got a question. where is this passion place located. and also how much do they charge to do a moter. are they any good cuz i have never heard of them till a few weeks ago. i was just wondering cuz im looking into building another moter and i wanted to check out some different places first. oh yeah how could i get in touch wid them as well. any info is appreciated thanks.

Jim is very reasonable on his motor work. I have one of his 12 port +4 TT motors, and just got my cylinders back from him for my +4 drag motor. He is very helpful and I highly recommend him. His customer service is better than any shop I have ever dealt with.

Hopefully I can soon let everyone know how his drag motors run. His TT motor is super impressive.

Thats a +4 stroker short rod.On gas.Racing dirt.Racing asphalt with this motor on alky you will be very fast.My motor will be faster after it's dialed in correctly.I am also runing an RZ tranny with 17 38 sprockets.It is alot diff. than the stock tranny.On the other bikes they are running 5th and 6th through the finish line, I can almost run 3rd!!!But I have to use 4th because it isn't quite close enough for 3rd the whole way.The RZ tranny is the ticket on asphalt though.Get you a long swing-arm.

His drag motor hauls ass.I ran 7.8 sec. in 600 ft. Still not Dialed in all the way,and I way 235 lbs.A dude on a Rudy Kurtz motor beat me by 1/2 a sec.

im running mid sixes( when my tranny works right) and my buddy is running low sixes now on stock frameswid lightweight swingarms. im looking for something tha can get some sub 6 second runs in the 1/8th. if he thinks he can do that ill call him up and talk to him.if not ill stick wid what i got for now.