Malden Race

Proquad101

I'll be there :D . The track is a 3/8 mile clay oval ST with a large TT that in corporates about 75% of the oval then turns on the infield. The straights on the TT are long with 2 right turns (instead of one long right turn like a lot of TT's of this type) with a shorter straight between them, then long straight and back on the oval. D34 and I have designed each of the TT turns to allow a couple of different riding syles and racing lines so passing and racing action should be awesome. It will not be a boring track.

We went down a couple of weeks ago to check the track so we know how much water it will need for us. We made a few laps trying all areas of the track. It was super hooked up. We both commented that it was like racing on concrete or asphalt.

The track is wide enough to allow a couple of grooves. This is important as you know because it allows different types of riders to pick their line and everyone is not in a line following each other like some other tracks seem to be.

We are expecting quite a few racers and it should be some great racing.

I'll be there :D .  The track is a 3/8 mile clay oval ST with a large TT that in corporates about 75% of the oval then turns on the infield.  The straights on the TT are long with 2 right turns (instead of one long right turn like a lot of TT's of this type) with a shorter straight between them, then long straight and back on the oval.  D34 and I have designed each of the TT turns to allow a couple of different riding syles and racing lines so passing and racing action should be awesome.  It will not be a boring track.

We went down a couple of weeks ago to check the track so we know how much water it will need for us.  We made a few laps trying all areas of the track.  It was super hooked up.  We both commented that it was like racing on concrete or asphalt. 

The track is wide enough to allow a couple of grooves.  This is important as you know because it allows different types of riders to pick their line and everyone is not in a line following each other like some other tracks seem to be. 

We are expecting quite a few racers and it should be some great racing.

:jesterlaugh: what he said... L8r d34 :bolt:

Don't count on me to win. I haven't rode since the shootout, I'm hoping to just keep up with all you fast guys :bolt: . Plus I'm riding a bike I've changed everything on so it's like riding a new one. Maybe I can hook a leash on d34 and he can pull me so I can get 2nd place :headbang: .

Yeah, you better plan on riding your ass off Jack, I know of at least 2 really fast motors that are going to be there besides you...is Jeremy going to make it?...Jim

Well Jim, it sounds like I might need to try out these new cylinders this weekend. ;)

There is no reason for a grudge race between D34 and I. We both know what the outcome will be. I don't really like other guys buying me a beer anyways. :D