Malden Race

Proquad101

Gates open at 3pm, signup at 4, practice at 5.

Incase D34 hasn't told you, its an open practice. We will run about 45 minutes of ST practice then 45 minutes of TT and you can run as many times as you want. Then there might be a 1 time clean bike only ST practice incase someone doesn't make it in time.

Riders meeting will be about 6:30, Heats will follow immediately.

There is no reason for a grudge race between D34 and I.  We both know what the outcome will be.  I don't really like other guys buying me a beer anyways. :D

we all know u will finish b4 us (about 10 laps), the AM class will run just b4 the PRO class does :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I can still talk shit like a PRO! :)

I would like to move up to pro, but all it takes is getting my butt smoked in Pro-AM to make me realize where I belong. Its fun to run anyway for the simple reason that someone may possibly get a picture of a PRO behind me, trying to lap me and then I will have something to brag about and show my kids! :P

Just wait until that bad #3 bike puts it on you this weekend. He was just an AM like me until last race.

How's the lighting in the pits?

good as long as ur n my trailer lol... from what i remember the lightin is not bad... i have only been there once this yr and really didnt pay much attention... if u need power u can park close 2 me and run a cord from my generator... L8r d34 :bolt:

There is a race here in Oklahoma this weekend so everybody is going there. I will be coming alone to represent Oklahoma. I need some directions to get to the track when I get into town. I'm planning on leaving about 9 or 10 in the morning. You can go ahead and put my name on the paychecks. LOL You guys have got to take it easy on me.