Help Me!

Steve-o-

Hey guys, im new to this forum, but all over the others. I got a 99 Banshee that has FMF phattys on it with razars, boost bottle, and so on. So heres whats wrong.

When i turn the key on or fuel on, the left carb over flows with fuel. Then once it is running it takes the fuel so it is ok. But when the fuel is on it drains, FAST.

So i am rebuilding the carb. Took out the right side carb and it had all peices, the little plastic top peice is what i think i am missing from the left side carb. Would that cause the bowl to stay open? The right side carb had the white piece, but the other side didnt. PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!! banghead

Shoudn't make a difference. The little piece is to keep the fuel from splashing around. Take a closer look at your needle and ceet. It could be worn. I've gotta a very nice set of stock carbs I'll sell if you need them. If the needle and ceet is worn its kinda pricey compared to buying a nice used set. You should change both sets in both carbs if one is worn cause the other one is probably not far behind it.