Guns

http://www.gunsamerica.com

Though, most will require shipping to your FFL and you probably won't have much luck getting away with a full auto. There are some which don't require an FFL though. scary...

Honestly the way to go is just to buy a decent one and modify it to shoot full auto. It isn't hard. Usually just requires a Dremel or a $20 piece off somewhere on the internet.

Edited by nater006

http://www.gunsamerica.com

Though, most will require shipping to your FFL and you probably won't have much luck getting away with a full auto. There are some which don't require an FFL though. scary...

Honestly the way to go is just to buy a decent one and modify it to shoot full auto. It isn't hard. Usually just requires a Dremel or a $20 piece off somewhere on the internet.

If you're caught with it, you better like taking it in the butt.

Apply for your Class 3 weapons permit, then you can own anything you want.

first and fore most you will need a class three fedaral firearms license to buy and possess a fully automatic weapon legally(there are other ways). secondly you better have a lot of cash in order to purchase one and to shoot one. you can't just go down to your local gunshop and purchase one like you can a semiauto............that's if you are old enough and aren't a convicted felon.

I wouldn't bother with full auto. I have seen one shot on semi auto pretty damn fast. I will get a website for you tomorrow where you can buy some pretty cool and cheap imported military rifles. I have two buddies that just bought some sort of 7.62x39 bolt action rifle with 800 rounds for around $100 each. The gun itself was $40. They have shot atleast 400 rounds each with no problems. They are also fairly accurate.

well i have an ar15 and 2 mac90(which are the semi auto version of an ak. i also have two sks. and my dad said there is a way to make the sks full auto by grinding some pin down is this true if so does anybody have the instruction on how to do this. i know it will be a bitch to get caught with but i have some land in the country and no body cares what u shoot up there. o also one of my uncles is a licensed gun dealer. but i dont get to see form him very often therefore i havent asked him if he will let me ship to him

well i have an ar15 and 2 mac90(which are the semi auto version of an ak. i also have two sks. and my dad said there is a way to make the sks full auto by grinding some pin down is this true if so does anybody have the instruction on how to do this. i know it will be a bitch to get caught with but i have some land in the country and no body cares what u shoot up there. o also one of my uncles is a licensed gun dealer. but i dont get to see form him very often therefore i havent asked him if he will let me ship to him

You seriously have to be careful after all this terrorist and snyper shit has gone down.

My dads buddy has a fully auto fully licensed m-16, and 3 ar-15's. He has the parts to convert his ar-15 to a fully auto, but he won't. He has the parts just for the hell of it, and the guns he never shoots. He knows he's in the clear on his M-16 because of his Class 3 weapons permit. He also knows if he even so much as drills one hole in the section of the gun that would make it fully auto he is a felon, loses EVERY gun he has (this guy has well into the $70,000 in guns and collectables) and he loses his rights as an American citizen when he goes to a Federal Prison. I'm pretty sure in a federal prison you don't get time off for good behavior.

Just get an Armalite A-2 (I've got my eye on one) or an AR-10 and learn to pull the trigger real fast.