Finally I Found A Trinity Cv-2 System And Got It

cOoLDeviL

Banchetta what do you think of starting with the 45 pilot is it good starting or what ?

and i have another problem when the weather is hot the banshee runs slow and you can feel it . but when the weather is cold a letel more ir runs ok and fast is this jetting problem right know i have 185 main in it and i didnt check the needle clip place and to rise it or lower it from where to measure from up to down or from down to up ?

Edited by cOoLDeviL

I'd throw a 42 in there and try that. As for the main, run it wide open for 5-10 seconds in 6th gear, shut it down, coast to a stop, pull the plugs...Look at the strap, if its black, then your too rich, if its tan or white, your too lean...you want a dark brown....If the curve of the strap is black and the top is brown, then your optimum w/ safe runnings up to a mile wide open...

Banchetta

dont you think that droping from 48 to 42 is way to small or this is the best start because im thinking of droping a 45 or 44 in it .

and when i test it last week ends the top speed is ok and no bog in the WOT but the thing i felt is thear is a bit of hesitate before the powerband comes on whats making this?

Going from a 48 to a 42 is only 2 sizes....Jet sizes go from 50, 48, 45, 42, 40, 38....etc..The lack of response will change a lot when you go down on the pilot. Try the pilot first, then adjust the air screws, make sure the carbs are in sync...let me know how it goes after..

it doesnt matter what gear you are in as long as it is wide open

True to a point. Running in 6th gear as compared to, say, 3rd gear will work your motor a lot harder because of the gearing, and it will pull every ounce of air and fuel through and this would be like a "worst case scenario" condition. Technically, if you were just about right jetting in 3rd, it's still possible to have a mild lean condition in 6th, because of the extra work the motor is doing. If you run your plug chop in 6th, then you have no worries.

I'm not saying that it's wrong to check plugs in a different gear, everybody does something different, but technically the above it true. I try to run my WOT test in 6th, but 5th is just fine for me too. My bud believes only in 3rd, so everybody like their potatoes differently.