Ufo's/pilot Jets Available?

I have used UFO's on other machines, and I noticed now they are available for banshees. The thing is, usually you drop your pilot size in half among other things. My dealer knows crap about jetting. The banshees and blasters use those special little pilots unlike other mikuni carbs on sleds, etc. What size pilot jets are available for banshees, and where is a good place to get them? (Also, anybody running UFO's in their banshee?) Thanks! ;)

On round slide carbs, they fit into the underside of the slide, getting rid of turbulant flow atomizing the fuel better, making a gain of 1 hp per 100cc displacement and increasing throttle response and efficiency. I have first hand experience with two snowmobiles that we put these on, and it did work for sure. As a matter of fact, one snowmobile was an mxz 600 twin, and right off an IDLE, it would take off from under you. I have never come across another mxz 600 w/throttle response like that one. They worked on the two sleds we put them on, and would like to put them on my banshee, but the pilot size requirement is cut in half. I don't know what pilots are available for banshees in this range.

I have thought about useing them, if i don't buy some tmx 35. we have to wait and see what the passion 12 port stroker thinks about the mikuni 34mm round slides and go from there.

Oh call the bansheesuperstore and ask them about stock carb pilots for UFO.

UFO page