Help! Asap

If your machine is bogging, I'd try to isolate the problem before moddifing it. Because If you mod it, you could make it even worse or do some major engine damage. First thing I'd do is drop in a nice new set of plugs, then I'd dump all the gas out and put new fuel in. Then I'd run it and check the plugs. If it's rich, jet it down until it's a nice toasty brown..if it's lean (plug is white) jet it up until it's a nice toasty brown. If your bog is still there, time to check the reeds, carb sync and make shure your airfilter is CLEAN. After you determined the intake track is good, check the exhauset for good seals. If everything checks out fine, now it's time to monkey with the carbs some more. Find out exactly where it bogs at..if it right off idle, your pilot jet could be the wrong size..you can compensate by adjusting the airscrews, but only to a point. If it's midway at like half throttle try changing your needle circlip. If thst don't solve it or atleast help, You got bigger issues that will take way more time to fix