Who Had The Best Sig ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry.

Did Chariot actually say something in that post? I guess I missed anything that might be considered as understandable or logical by any normal person.

Maybe if I read it 10 or 20 more times and parse through the misspellings and unintelligible rant I might see that there was actually a point there.

Actually.....probably not.

I'm sorry.

Did Chariot actually say something in that post? I guess I missed anything that might be considered as understandable or logical by any normal person.

Maybe if I read it 10 or 20 more times and parse through the misspellings and unintelligible rant I might see that there was actually a point there.

Actually.....probably not.

This is another joke, right? ..please tell me that this is another fcuking joke you d!ck lickin mother sh!t bag of a wh0re. PLEASE! cus Im laughing so damn hard at you right now, so just tell me its a joke and we'll be cool. actually, I lied. we wont. cus your such an incompetent piece of donkey ass that you have to read a whole paragraph more then 10 times just to understand it. wait, no.. thats not what makes me mad. you can be ignorant and foolish, read my post and others all day long. pry open the lines to see what lies between. try to figure out where you went wrong and still end up empty handed every time. I dont mind. take back what you said about lee and delete your sorry excuse for a fake ass name and then we'll be cool. nope, wrong again.. we still wont ever be cool. so you can do what you want fcuker. but try to lean more towards taking what you said about lee and his site back. cus that was just rude. could you do any better? Id say try it, but we'd all die laughing when you have to read sh!t

10 or 20 more times

Oh whoops. Sorry Chariot. Didn't realize you were STILL TALKING.

Wait...hold on...maybe? No...still nothing intelligent coming out of your mouth.

Hang on there buddy...you keep practicing those typing skills and the ole American lingo we here call 'English' and perhaps you might roll something off your tongue that makes you sound like you have half a clue.

Thanks for the good times buddy. You're a pal!

Whatever.

This is clearly another way for the man to keep us down.  This is the last straw for me and bansheehq(sucksass).com

I just wrote a script that will refresh 10 pages of his site every 2 seconds.  Lee thought he had bandwidth problems?  NOW HE DOES.

Hey Lee, let me know when you take this ridiculous 'anti-signature' policy off your stupid board and I'll stop refreshing your page every 2 seconds.

Whatever buddy.. look, it's not ANTI-Signature... it's no images in signatures...

Signatures are fine. No images in them.

Oh whoops. Sorry Chariot. Didn't realize you were STILL TALKING.

Wait...hold on...maybe? No...still nothing intelligent coming out of your mouth.

Hang on there buddy...you keep practicing those typing skills and the ole American lingo we here call 'English' and perhaps you might roll something off your tongue that makes you sound like you have half a clue.

Thanks for the good times buddy. You're a pal!

You're a f-cking idiot. Apparently you don't even care what you're saying anymore and it seems you're desperate to win this battle, which you won't. If I wanted to type like I was writing a Got-damn essay, I would. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you could piece together the few words you learned before you dropped out of elementary school, didn't really work out for anyone, did it? Lick my d-ck you cock loving homosexual. When you come to your senses and figure out my point, you won't have to do a thing. You'll just know.

Whatever.

This is clearly another way for the man to keep us down.  This is the last straw for me and bansheehq(sucksass).com

I just wrote a script that will refresh 10 pages of his site every 2 seconds.  Lee thought he had bandwidth problems?  NOW HE DOES.

Hey Lee, let me know when you take this ridiculous 'anti-signature' policy off your stupid board and I'll stop refreshing your page every 2 seconds.

Visit HERE for my favorite website.

wtf? you got 3 post and have only been here a day ant this is the "last straw"???

they still use bandwith when they load onto the screen .

Yeah, they use bandwidth, but not Lee's bandwidth right? If I'm wrong about this I may need to change some things on my message board, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. For it to use the hosting server's bandwidth the offsite images would have to be temporarily stored on the server while the viewer is on the page. This just isn't the case... I'm pretty sure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset like this twirp. I'm not really even upset about giving up sig images. And actually now that I think about it, Lee could have been referring to it using too much of the user's bandwidth trying to load all those images. In which case, very understandable. :)