Slp Banshee Pipes

I have been hearing good things about this pipe set. Any body else know much about them. I rode a 02 with the SLP porting and carb set up with the SLP pipes. I loved how much bottom end it had, yet it still pulled just as hard on top. Verry smooth power. For those who aren't familliar with them, check out this link I found.slp banshee pipes :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...

hahahhahaha.....I've never seen a stock shee run 52hp stock...no wonder they get 80hp from a ported shee, w/ 38mm carbs.....The curve is pretty shitty to. They can have it...the pipes w/o porting don't impress me on that graph...I went from 37hp to 53hp w/ my mods below w/ a hell of a lot better curve....

• 4 years later...

SLP has made some pretty good shit for sleds, I know a lot of the guys there. But, I would stay away from thier Banshee stuff, overpriced for what you get. Those are not a bad pipe per say, but you can do a lot better.

SLP has made some pretty good shit for sleds, I know a lot of the guys there. But, I would stay away from thier Banshee stuff, overpriced for what you get. Those are not a bad pipe per say, but you can do a lot better.

yeah, slp makes some pretty good parts for the snowmobile field. awesome pipes for the yamaha sx viper sled.