How Much Do You Think This Shee Is Worth?

I went and test drove this and was wondering what yall think :huh: . 2000 Banshee, chromed swing arm, Charcoal chasiss, black a-arm and axle carrier looks great :clap: ,carbon fiber seat cover( black and dark silver), "good" blue plastics with a few stress marks shaved front fenders, newer fast trekkers rear, back brakes are good but the front does't have pressure. New pads though. no grab bar, front left has lil wobble, owner said that it was fix a flat( needs front tires). It runs great. REALLY quick for stock :bolt: . Axle bearings replaces, new a-arm bushins. new sprockets. He wants 2,400 :wacko: . What do yall think???

Koo, thanx guys. Well now i feel a lil guilty :shootself: .. b/c that's my bike, i was just wanting a no holds back opinion :unsure: . I'm gonna drop the price to 2,250 or so and see what happens. I bought it for 2,500 a year ago. It is a nice bike though. I'm headen out for the track now, Rocket city Moto. :cheers::headbang::clap:. LOVE YOU GUYS, see ya.

Id stick with 2400 still. Start high and drop the price, if it doesnt sell. This leaves room for haggling too, makes people think they are getting a better deal on it. Two people thought it was a really good deal too, maybe even raise the price alittle. Dont feel guilty for asking too much, Im sure you want the most money you can get from it. You can only get that by starting high and going down.

Rebel has the right idea. Clean it so it sparkles. A lot of buyers don't have a clue what to check for and would never notice anything. You are not obligated to spill your guts either. Loose stuff can be considered normal wear and tear. If you put add in paper ask for 2950 OBO, If ebay put a reserve at 2500. You should get it.

Now is right time of year to get good price.