Oppions

Ok guys as U all know I have put alot into my shee to set it up for xc racing but the guy that is helping me put it togather is trying to get me to race my raptor or a cdale. he said there are only 2 other shee's in the class i wanna run and it' s mostly 250r's and gas gas's. I was think that with the set up i have i will be fine but i donno till i ride it . Wut should i do start parting out my shee or just race it and shut up?

Dude!! you just put all that money into the Banshee,RACE THAT THING!!!!!!!

I raced mine last year and all I had was diffrent tires and toomey pipes

Ask anyone about toomey pipes in the woods,-----not the best choice------ banghead

The only thing that is gonna help you race in the woods is PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get out there and ride its a blast.

I hear the same thing from all the guys I race with to.They tell me I NEED to get rid of the Banshee and get a Z-400 or a honda or whatever.I tell them NOPE!!!!!!!

Sorry for rambleing on man but It seems I was in the same situation yer in so I figured Id try to give ya some support :headbang:

Practice,Race and WIN then go shuv it in there faces.....

Timmy301

You are way too concerned with the set up of that thing. You should be fine even with a stock one. Just go race, you'll find out very quickly what you want to do. I wish I had the options of picking between 3 different bikes.

Good luck

broke