Semoquadracing.com Flyer

BenBB

Yes Proquad101, I went to Brashear last year...June and August , had alot of fun and ran with some damn fast quads. Mark did an awesome job I think. Kind of a long haul for me so October will probably be the only one I get to. Are you going to all the Nats?

I raced at Mark's 2 times last year, what class did you race? I just found out today at work that I have to go to a school for my work from May 10 to May 21 :yank: , so I dont think I will be able to go to the Orville race but I'm going to try to race the others. Are you going to the nationals?

I wish, for sure I'll be at Brashear for the National, trying to make Twin Creeks & Paducah but hafta see what happens...

I was probably there at the same time you were last year; I raced Open Am, on both ST & TT. First time I got 14th in TT and like 17th in ST, the second one I finished 3rd in TT and 4th or 5th in ST; there were some seriously fast guys there. First time I'd ever been on a "real" track like that, or any ST for that matter.

That sucks you gotta miss Orville, closest I've been is seeing it on Quatros Locos & Huevos Grandes, looks like an awesome track (nothing like around here, heh). Hopefully I'll see ya in TX in a few months.

if i were as smarts as ben i would have more pics :shootself: ... i have sum new info on the april 24th race... it will b $300 to win both st and tt guaranteed (no minimum sign up amount) :whoa: ... i found a sponsor 4 that race... i will send ben the flyer as soon as i get it done... im still not sure on any of those races yet, i will let u know if i will b able 2 make any of them... L8r d34

I wish sheebroke, can't make this one but hopefully will be over that way later. You should check it out, if these two guys both race it'll be worth it. Any word on your Banshee? Gotta get it running before your b-day!!

sheebroke, mapquest says 5+ hour drive, but they send you all the way to St. Louis, then south on I-55 then over to malden. It looks to be the VERY long way. I would just shoot down to highway 60 and east to 25 and then south to Malden. The road the track is on turns off of highway 25.

Hope to see you all there!